• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ thats the worst! you finally finish cutting something out and your relieved its finally done. and then your like crap! now i gotta weed it all out haha!

It's funny when you take so long to cut it you always forget how many little pieces you'll take off later! Nice work dude!:thmbup:

^^^ thats the worst! you finally finish cutting something out and your relieved its finally done. and then your like crap! now i gotta weed it all out haha!

I always weed all my black as I cut, so I've got a lot of it out of the way as soon as I'm done cutting. Not sure when or why I started doing it that way.

^ sometimes i weed the black as i cut it, but it depends on the lines im cutting and if its gonna be hard to determine what pieces to weed after im done cutting, then ill weed it as i cut

^^^I always weed the black as I cut, I was more talking about the little pieces on the disc itself. All the tiny little pieces that you made sure were really stuck on.

Finished up this dye job for phynie, Star TeeBird
IMG00537-20120429-1739.jpg

IMG00538-20120429-1740.jpg

star aviar. some bleeding on the chains and the SC didn't turn out like I wanted, but I learned to love it.

Attachments

• chain disc sc.jpg
    chain disc sc.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.