• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a recent shaving cream dye I did...Recently became my 2nd ace disc on a hole I had never imagined getting one on!!!

cropped_rszd_ace1_zps4f59fd6e.jpg

cropped_rszd_ace2_zpsd86fd6c8.jpg

post is going to be pic heavy, i got off work last night and home by midnight... did a marathon dye session until 9am to dye every one of these and get the 3 out to the PO and on their way to customers in a timely fashion. went to bed at 10am. bfm, the deathstar are for customers, the stalker w my logo was going to the disc golf show for a give away they are doing, and the rest of the simple flybys are my most recent lot for stocking at my retail partner the disc golf store in st clair shores MI... enjoy. nothing too fancy...

Attachments

• deathstarSURGE.jpg
    deathstarSURGE.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 79
  • BFMbuzzz.jpg
    BFMbuzzz.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 69
  • duffstalkerflydye.jpg
    duffstalkerflydye.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 65
and more (f2 wasn't last night, but last week.)

Attachments

• katanaflydyed.jpg
    katanaflydyed.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 39
  • mvpAXISflydyed2.jpg
    mvpAXISflydyed2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 45
  • mvpVECTORflydyed.jpg
    mvpVECTORflydyed.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 40
magnet and green galaxy not done last night. thats all for now, but I've got a lot more pics.

Attachments

• surgeflydyed.jpg
    surgeflydyed.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 47
  • greengalaxyf2.jpg
    greengalaxyf2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 84
  • adictedmagnet.jpg
    adictedmagnet.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 63
:clap::clap::clap:

Love that green Prodigy disc, that thing is sexy. Was that iDye green/kelly green? Or pylam or prochem?

2 tye dyes from last weekend - both are Prodiscus Midari's

For the first one I forgot to add something to my dye, so the dye and base were the same density. I think alot of it sank, resulting in the not-so-dark colors, but I still like this one better.

The second one was done on the spinner with blue, violet, and crimson.

Attachments

• Midar1.jpg
    Midar1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Midar2.jpg
    Midar2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 77

"I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all a game though, right?"
-Omar

Went a tad too dark on the second color, but it looks much better outside or with light behind it.

Attachments

• Omar1.jpg
    Omar1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Omar2.jpg
    Omar2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 68
Here's some recent dyes. A few spinners and a pair of Star Denver Destroyers. The first two photos are with crappy indoor lighting. Colors look better in person.

G*Boss...
022760c6-634f-4073-99c0-25729ad036ee_zps9ee28738.jpg

Sirius Aries. I did a full cover on this one because it was pretty badly stained after wiping the stamp...
f09b5ae8-29cd-41db-b36a-11fda33c6eda_zpsa3f8b620.jpg

Star Tern...
image_zps0136e3a6.jpg

and a pair of Star Destroyers...
c82f4afa-bfc2-4048-9aa1-935e268d6149_zpsc6d3beba.jpg

Peace,
-Jeff

Here's some recent dyes. A few spinners and a pair of Star Denver Destroyers. The first two photos are with crappy indoor lighting. Colors look better in person.

Peace,
-Jeff

Those are some sexy spin dyes man! :popcorn: Nice shading and thin lines! Was that all using worm dye or other dyes as well?

Those are some sexy spin dyes man! :popcorn: Nice shading and thin lines! Was that all using worm dye or other dyes as well?

Thanks! With the exception of the florescent yellows (Spike It), most are Idye or Pylam mixed in detergent & acetone.

Forgot to mention, the Broncos dyes were commissioned, and I'll probably sell the Boss. (not a fan of either:D)

Peace,
-Jeff

Excellent work lately, all.

Hurricane, those are some beauties, really like the smooth shading on the first pic of the GStar Boss. Looks like the Looney Tunes intro with rainbow colors, kinda like Tiny Toons.

Hurricane, those are some beauties, really like the smooth shading on the first pic of the GStar Boss. Looks like the Looney Tunes intro with rainbow colors, kinda like Tiny Toons.

Thanks Bennett! That means a lot coming from you, as I have really admired your work.

That's pretty funny!:D A while back, I painted a flat track gas tank with the Looney Toons logo and Bugs eating a carrot in front of it, only it said "Loony Twins". I was thinking the same thing as that Boss was coming together.

Peace,
-Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts