• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend found a nameless blue-green champ Ape and Google Image searched 'Raging Ape', and I thought this one was hilarious.

The background is iDye violet, green, kelly green, and blue. Lines done with glue.

Attachments

• 0707142045.jpg
    0707142045.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 0707142046h.jpg
    0707142046h.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 144
Friend found a nameless blue-green champ Ape and Google Image searched 'Raging Ape', and I thought this one was hilarious.

The background is iDye violet, green, kelly green, and blue. Lines done with glue.

i wish you weould of dyed this on there.

476170971_640.jpg

^What is this from? That's almost all that you see if you search for Raging Ape, but I had no clue what it was...

I have no idea. I just searched raging ape and saw that.

I am guessing its a game, not sure who the dude is.

pretty sure I've seen that at Chuck e Cheese, but never played it.

Got a few dyes masked, one in the dip and one on deck. should have a few later today.

14617465251_67c26e7e3b_c.jpg
[/url]

I went to pull the circles out by the hearts as they looked like they were also cut, but they were not, so when I pealed them back it kind of ruined the mask. It could be a bit darker, but could be a lot worse.

14618235321_933b0fb9c8_c.jpg

So I first dyed it black, and for some reason I think my Black Is a bit off. I had it in for 2 hours, looked really black (black vinyl so they were the same color) and then I had a few bubbles which I figured would look cool with the red marks, had it in for 20 minutes on read and is now a crazy dark red. I had a few bleeds, so I think I am going to cover up the Skull and do a shaving cream dye to mask those. I like the color combo of the "Black" Mixed with the REd though

I think it's just old, and while I shock it up, I left some in the bottom. This is the one I did right after for the same amount of time.
14625242364_98aeb09d7b_c.jpg

And for some reason, when I am close to the overmolds I seem to get a lot of runs... Not sure if I am jsut not putting the masks on good or what. I noticed on my ANode where it hit the overmold, I put extra vinyl on and that one didn't bleed.

Just started getting into dyeing discs and did this one recently, only problem is I've been using contact paper and sometimes it will bleed. Can someone recommend something that they have had some success with?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.