• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is ok to post. If not I will delete it. Did this for a friend. It's a logo of his favorite band on a his glow thunderbird.

Attachments

• IMAG3509.jpg
    IMAG3509.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG3512.jpg
    IMAG3512.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 123
Same friend and another band logo.

Attachments

• IMAG3494.jpg
    IMAG3494.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMAG3496.jpg
    IMAG3496.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 98
Nice work again, DD! :thmbup: Are you hand cutting ALL of these?

Well, here's the XXX. Ended up going thinner than originally planned on the outlines, and dark blue instead of black...

505CA3FB-3A2B-4C40-B54E-591A847D5380_zpsrvzxsmus.jpg

Peace,
-Jeff

Nice work again, DD! :thmbup: Are you hand cutting ALL of these?

Well, here's the XXX. Ended up going thinner than originally planned on the outlines, and dark blue instead of black...

505CA3FB-3A2B-4C40-B54E-591A847D5380_zpsrvzxsmus.jpg

Peace,
-Jeff

Very nice Jeff. That came out Great. Spin dye on the rim, or dip?

Hand cutting everything right now, but I'm hoping to get a plotter within the next few months.

Very nice Jeff. That came out Great. Spin dye on the rim, or dip?

Hand cutting everything right now, but I'm hoping to get a plotter within the next few months.

Thanks DD! Outer ring is a spin dye. I actually flipped it over and went to the edge of the rim on the bottom too.

Nice work on all that cutting! I've a whole new appreciation for your dyes I've seen in the past! You'll love having a plotter, but there's always going to be those times when hand cutting will be an important tool to have in the box! ;)

Peace,
-Jeff

Thanks DD! Outer ring is a spin dye. I actually flipped it over and went to the edge of the rim on the bottom too.

Nice work on all that cutting! I've a whole new appreciation for your dyes I've seen in the past! You'll love having a plotter, but there's always going to be those times when hand cutting will be an important tool to have in the box! ;)

Peace,
-Jeff

I appreciate that...that's a nice complement coming from one of the best dyers doing it right now.

I haven't got my spin dye feet wet yet...hope to before too long. It can make a cool dye look amazing. like that Charlestown Chiefs one you did. The sc and spin really made that dye pop.

Did Mario on a bottom stamped Roc3. I'm really happy how Mario turned out, but not so much with the SC. It's supposed to look like space, but didn't really turn out. Here's a pic before the SC and then one with the SC.

Attachments

• IMAG3580.jpg
    IMAG3580.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 116
  • IMAG3577.jpg
    IMAG3577.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 81
Did Mario on a bottom stamped Roc3. I'm really happy how Mario turned out, but not so much with the SC. It's supposed to look like space, but didn't really turn out. Here's a pic before the SC and then one with the SC.
It may not look quite the way you wanted but it still looks nice. I like it.

Yea...I wouldn't be too upset at all with that if I was you. That's sweet! Nice work! :thmbup:

I like it DD. And speaking of "trying" to looking like space, I just did this last night...
OtherWorkCv5W6V.jpg

Now that looks like space! Mine looks like a hippie threw up on it (no offense to the hippies out there). Nice job! What type of plastic is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.