• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second batch of dyes went pretty good. I did discover a better way to smooth out the vinyl when applying it to the disc.

I press down the center of the disc just enough to make sure the cut out is going to stay in place then I hold the disc over my head so the edges hang down. Then I use a credit card and work from the center out smoothing the vinyl. Doing it this way I've eliminated just about every air bubble.

Any way here's my latest dyes....

EddieInsane.jpg

MrSpray.jpg

Trooper.jpg

:clap:

I totally messed up with a bleed on this 1. does anyone wanna buy this mistake of my hands?

176g Lat64 River

IMAG0492-1.jpg

So I spend about 4 hours today cutting out one of my next dyes and as I am applying it to the disc it gets all messed up and Wa-La 4 hours of work goes in the trash.....

Discs from our annual DISCS OF FURY gettogether. The red/pink MD2 is somewhere on the backside of Elk Mountain...
7294733320_89b4eedc3d_z.jpg

Awesome Kevin ! I want the one on the left !

What discs are they and are they for sale ?

Thanks

They are my Champion Mambas the Pulp Fiction one is a 150 & the Boondock is a 166.

Unfortunately they are not for sale. I had the Pulp Fiction one cut out by Dj1001, but wanted to change the font and I ended up cutting it out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.