• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opto Pain, going up in my FSOT thread soon.

IMG00631-20120608-0816.jpg

:clap:Awesome job, Northern!!:clap:
I don't know who the character is or anything about the disc, but the overall image is the most striking eye catching design I've seen in a while. Great combination of graphic design, use of negative space, awesome colors and overall 'pop' factor.
I feel like I need to own it;):D

The image is of a wildchild, ie Mogli from Jungle Book type. If your interested shoot me an offer and I'll give you first dibs. Really liked how this one came out, want it for my bag but I need the cash now, so it's going to some lucky sob.:D:thmbup:

I just finished this quick outline for my niece (her 5th b-day is tomorrow). It is a Monster High Dye on an Opto River. First thing I have dyed since last August. I definately am rusty.
picture.php

Northern, that's one of the sweetest dyes ever on this thread. :clap:

I knew it was cool, but I am surprised at all the reactions to it. Thanks all for your continued support of my addiction.

I just finished this quick outline for my niece (her 5th b-day is tomorrow). It is a Monster High Dye on an Opto River. First thing I have dyed since last August. I definately am rusty.
picture.php

Nice gift Todd!
...and I can't say anything about anyone being rusty...:eek:

Attachments

• OptoFuse.jpg
    OptoFuse.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 64
L7NTx.jpg

My first dye. Forgot the stove was on and the evo proline spirit kinda melted (well the top layer notice the spots). The lines where crisp except for the smaller circles like the eyes. I used Con-Tact clear vinyl and painters tape. I am officially hooked and looking into plotters :doh:

Had a little time tonight so I cranked this one out for my bag.

Champ Glo King Cobra
IMG00640-20120611-2159.jpg

Painted on with shaving cream, and to my surprise it actually glows all the colors. I may be onto something here.

Probably no surprise by now but NorthernDisc did an awesome job with my MMJ owl themed disc. And on top of that it was a 2 day turnaround from the day he received the disc to when he shipped it. Thanks again dude. You will definitely be hearing from me again and probably more than a few of my friends.

Some custom dyes

Some of my latest dyes. Still rocking the RIT.

Attachments

• Wraith str Cortana.jpg
    Wraith str Cortana.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 141
  • TL str Titleist.jpg
    TL str Titleist.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Valkyrie str Aeon Flux.jpg
    Valkyrie str Aeon Flux.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.