• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone love's Hypnotoad! 168g white/pearl/swirl GL River. Dyed with everything on the iDye rack. I also marbled the wing pic to follow. Waiting on a buddy with a good camera to get a better pic.

2012-09-13_08-23-19_112.jpg

Thanks guys. I really just wanted to see how much I could cram on. It's busy but doesn't come across as cluttered (I hope). I can't wait to pull out hypnotoad with me buddies and hear their reactions.

I wanted to add some shading to this one. My latest dye for a friend that will be starting her Disc Golf journey...

girlie.jpg

I ripped off the GreenDay girl from the "Kerplunk" album...

^^^Nice work, koogs!!!:thmbup: very clean. hand cut?

+1 :thmbup: . I'm curious as well if this was hand cut, Koogs. Specifically the circles. Been looking for bowls and/or plates that will have the correct diameter since I hand cut all my dyes. :wall:

How does everyone cut their circles? Tips anyone? Thanks!

+1 :thmbup: . I'm curious as well if this was hand cut, Koogs. Specifically the circles. Been looking for bowls and/or plates that will have the correct diameter since I hand cut all my dyes. :wall:

How does everyone cut their circles? Tips anyone? Thanks!

you can get drafters compasses with removable lead. and you can put a plotters needle in it.

i have a plotter now and dont need it anymore but that's how i started

Thanks, guys. Yep, I'm a handcutter. Wildwing, I use a $4.95 circle cutter and it works great. The brand name is Morn Sun. I bought it online and shipping was $2.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts