• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not want that message to be on the disc I pull out of my bag for the winning putt at the USDGC. Putting is in your head, start positive... "Every Putt, Every Time" or "Chain Banger" might be a better option.

My $.02 FWIW.

Here's my latest. This is my second time using my own stencil. And first multi colored dye. Had a little bit of black blurring. Guess I didn't clean the disc enough between dips
70a821fd.jpg

I would not want that message to be on the disc I pull out of my bag for the winning putt at the USDGC. Putting is in your head, start positive... "Every Putt, Every Time" or "Chain Banger" might be a better option.

My $.02 FWIW.

Yea I still remember the tree magnet dye I did, that thing hit bark every time I threw it. But, I am getting another dye job from it so I'm not complaining. Seems like a lot of people have that dye now too. Next anode I dye is gonna be a laser gun.

Been SILLY busy with High Fly Discs, getting the pro shop running, setting up events/payouts/trophy dyes/merchandise/clothing/and everything in between!

I've been steadily trolling the thread, as always, just haven't been able to slow down and post pics.

I will post a slew(sp?) of pics tonight -- mostly been doing tourney trophy dyes, and our custom stuff, and a couple for our own bags, so we can throw High Fly on the course instead of talking about it nonsensically...

Luckily, by the grace of the zen-like patience of noobynoober, here's one for ya -- a real treat to do; if you know me(or many other dyers), clear plastic is soooo choice :) A great design choice on a great disc -- will be in your hands soon nooby!

6957988334_685e26681e_b.jpg

Nicely done Bennett, glad to hear you are having fun with HiFly.

Here's one for Sunday Beer league.
POPEsDSC_0700-1.jpg

Northern, that medusa is beautiful man...if you can say that about medusae. :)

Dan, that's super clean. Wow. Very impressive!! Like holy crap impressive (no pun intended)...

Thanks Dan! We're not getting rich, but were having fun, and since were not doing it to get rich to begin with, it all works out :)

For those who don't know, that's Bart Simpson on the Zone. The reckless and troublesome son from the cartoon sitcom The Simpsons.

:|

Not a dye..........but hey sharpie is close enough! Check it out!

On a side note! I will be having the same type of disc dyed with the same pic and it will also say "where's the kaboom?" around him very soon.

Attachments

• Marvin BUZZZ.JPG
    Marvin BUZZZ.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 107
Like the Buzzz dye and the venom/carnage, nice jobs!:thmbup:
I seem to be on a medieval kick lately. Here's a pre flight #s opaque champ Banshee.

IMG00531-20120426-0348.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts