• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy day

The rain gave me the day off today sooo... the 1st photo is what it started out with yesterday (thought it would look good on a disc) .... and... i did not like it at all so with the day off and bored and armed with a qtip i ended up with the 2nd

001.jpg

680519_296950930414136_1564859402_o.jpg

"Crime Scene"

61125_216409685157186_1099127614_n.jpg

It's amazing how different the same disc can look. The customer asked me if I could do one with a "Crime Scene" theme. :D

The name...

Great name for it, too.:clap:

The name came from the customer. He gave me suggestions as to how to dye each disc. This one was "Crayon Box". He also had me do "Underwater Rainbow", "Explosion In The Sky", "Crime Scene", and "Bulls-eye On Acid", LOL! They are all on the "Brainwave Disc" facebook page- which went over 1,000 likes tonight. 1,000 likes in less than three months. I am so grateful to be able to do this again. I got so burnt out doing it several years ago. This time it is really fun!! :clap:

The rain gave me the day off today sooo... the 1st photo is what it started out with yesterday (thought it would look good on a disc) .... and... i did not like it at all so with the day off and bored and armed with a qtip i ended up with the 2nd

001.jpg

680519_296950930414136_1564859402_o.jpg

Why didn't you put this in the Okthrowberfest contest?!?! It's PERFECT!

I'll allow it if you want, even though you already posted it :\.

Marine.

007.jpg

The O-R-A tried to bleed on me but i was able to stop it .This was a gift for a Marine/disc golfers Birthday

That's funny, the guy who wanted it done asked for something halloween on his leopard. When I showed him that logo he said what you just said almost to the word! It's a great stencil for dyeing, thanks to Philman for putting it on a disc! Bennett, I didn't get around to mentioning it but I loved the Darth Ripper!

watch internals

threw this on the first dyes page, but i was proud of my first official dye. thanks to NorthernDisc for the idea and the file to get me started. sorry for the terrible pic - bad lighting and cell phone. took most of the day to build the vector file, but it was worth it. took a few trials on the plotter also, as some of those cuts were pretty narrow, but a little trial and error got it working. once i get more confident with dying i'll most likely throw this onto a better disc. btw, anyone need any vinyl cut lemme know!

Attachments

• discgears.jpg
    discgears.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts