• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd share this. The bong looks "clear" by just cutting the basket lines but not removing any vinyl.
OtherWorkyoXnUm.jpg

saw this on the wall at their bar!

Very cool Rob, unique and different, lots of layers and goings-on in those discs!

Ti Buzzz (That Titanium can sure be a chore to get a good pic of!)

9184834345_e0da4df0ef_z.jpg

Duke Beast:

9187279302_1747b2919f_z.jpg

Duke Buzzz:

9184835059_7ba1dac2c6_z.jpg

Skull mohawk:

9187279632_2fd7a61e34_z.jpg

Ha Ha. Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I've been trying to develop my own style to go along with my stencil dyes. I'm liking how they're turning out so far. I've definitely ruined quite a few.discs trying to figure this out. Glad you.guys like them

Rob! Excellent work buddy. it's always great to see a new style come out. the zombie one is out of this world.

i dig them patterns, rob. most times patterns for me are "meh" but the layering, breaking up of the colors/patterns using black makes it more interesting imo.

Hey guys. Glad you like my new discs. @dmbrun2 This is a 175 white star bottom stamp Destroyer that is a permanent addition to my play bag so its not for sale. If you want to email me at [email protected] I can make you another one on any white star disc. @Kodachrome Thanks for the kind words. It was just messing around and I really like how this one came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.