• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2017 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

XJ9rry8.png

Hmmm, Innova employee on Big Jerm's facebook?

lol. Ken Franks is not an Innova employee. He was sponsored by Innova, but that ended in 2014 or 2015.

But the word "new" indicates he is switching sponsors. Or was that known already, and the speculation is about the new sponsor? I have been keeping up but I missed a week or so of posts.

I think it only right that we make wild speculations about what disc he would throw we're he to go Innova!
Katana? Colossus? Gasp...Domiator?
Or would he cave to the pressure and throw Star Destroyers?

All kidding and wild speculation aside, I'm sure if Big Jerm has considered moving from Prodigy, he went and threw some other discs to see what would work with his game. So if he picked Innova as his new sponsor, I'm sure he already knows what he wants to bag and throw. And I'm sure he'll make amateurs like me look like, well, amateurs as he expertly throws Innova plastic...

Still no word on this yet? Maybe something to do with Purus labs, UFC, Team Alpha Male, Urijah Faber, Paige Vanzant? Or maybe not, just speculating...

:popcorn:

Here's my guess: The Apprentice

Why? Noticed thru social media doing fitness. Arnold is the King of fitness. And the show needs activities. So I could see Paul and Kona leading / coaching a charity disc golf challenge, maybe two opposing teams led by the shows celebrity manager apprentices...

This would give disc golf a lot of exposure to the non disc golf couch potatoes out there!

Here's my guess: The Apprentice

Why? Noticed thru social media doing fitness. Arnold is the King of fitness. And the show needs activities. So I could see Paul and Kona leading / coaching a charity disc golf challenge, maybe two opposing teams led by the shows celebrity manager apprentices...

This would give disc golf a lot of exposure to the non disc golf couch potatoes out there!

I really like that guess, but I would have thought the cast for that show was solidified awhile back.

I'm sure the cast is set. But I'm saying Paul and Kona would be guests...a one time gig.

Hmm, maybe -- the show is being filmed in LA this year, so it's possible I guess. I did check and the cast is set, so they would have to be guests.

The silence is deafening.

Pretty sure this is it, that dude IS pretty funny, but can he throw? :rolleyes:

Ok 99.99% sure it's Fluffy and Rick Gutierrez, Paul and Kona, La Mi course. Twitter post below from 9 hours ago:

Attachments

• IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 198