• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Well George Soros is a given, what with those Trilogy discs being made in those Communist, one world order Scandinavian countries. Drew is a true patriot and became red pilled. I'm looking forward to him making disc golf great again in 2018 with discs made in America by very fine people.

:doh:

Isnt he like 21 years old? Hes way too young and talented to gamble his career and public image on such ignorant bullsh!t. Thats so sad.

He's done it before. He's young, probably means well but just says stupid **** sometimes. He drives a corvette.

He strikes me as a "Corvette Guy."

Oh. Well. There you go then. Nothing more need be said. And, if I had to guess it's an 80's Corvette.

(decides to stir things up yet more)
Now, if it were a good brand, which means Scandinavian, like a Saab, that's different. <3

:doh:

Sonofab!tch. Ya know, i was actually a pretty big fan too. Ive been watching his drive form since i started throwing. Sucks to find out your heroes arent exactly what you thought.

You seem like a good dude, and I hate to see some of this dumb stuff being said ruin your image of a favorite player of yours.

Ignore the editorializing that you've just read because it's reaching pretty hard. It's just the offseason and people need to find small things to criticize sometimes. I know Drew, he's a good guy. I don't always agree with him, and I've rolled my eyes as hard at him as I have at some of these posts, but IMO he's a guy worth rooting for no matter what brand he throws.

tenor.gif

Ignore the editorializing that you've just read because it's reaching pretty hard. It's just the offseason and people need to find small things to criticize sometimes. I know Drew, he's a good guy. I don't always agree with him, and I've rolled my eyes as hard at him as I have at some of these posts, but IMO he's a guy worth rooting for no matter what brand he throws.

Yeah. Don't mind us. We're just messing around.

And, I don't believe that Drew Gibson is really a Corvette guy. Those things are way too flippy.

No, I mean he literally drives a corvette...
19764885_185221235347024_1302745322694377472_n.jpg

Well, okay then.

I'm sure he would never behave like the guy did during Jim Rome's drive to work in his "fairly high profile vehicle", his "FAIRLY HIGH PROFILE EUROPEAN MADE VEHICLE".

Anyway, I highly doubt that Jim Rome can drive a fairway like Drew. I am looking forward to seeing Drew crushing drives this season regardless of what team he is on.

Did I mention that Jim Rome drives a "fairly high profile European vehicle". He did. Three times - not to be a jerkoff though.

Can someone give me and update on Mcbeth and adidas? Saw he was wearing Nike shoes at the last event.

Paul is just low-key letting us know that the Terrex shoes aren't that awesome, unless you really want your shoes to feel plastic-ey (is that a word? probably not) and inflexible.

Can someone give me and update on Mcbeth and adidas? Saw he was wearing Nike shoes at the last event.

I wrote this earlier in the thread -

The fairly short version is - last year adidas gave Paul a deal that consisted of shoes, some money and an allotment of clothing from the golf program - because of how well 2016 went (his performance and their shoe sales) .He asked for an improved contract for 2018, Adidas outdoors couldn’t make it happen and he decided to not be locked into a contract if anything else materializes that could meet his wishes. He is still receiving free product from Adidas and maintains a good relation. He did hint at not receiving money for 2018 doesn’t impact his bottom line in a major way, especially since he still gets free shoes.

Latest posts