• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Doesn't feel comfortable around goofballs and likes supercar performance at affordable prices.

You guys are supposed to be naming things that makes me like him less. :D

Dude drives a Corvette. Enough said.

I need to know more-- is his 'Vette a modern one that's just a blah not-really-a-supercar, or a sweet classic C3 from 1968-1982 (before they just turned them into pointy Camaros in 1984)?

The C3s are nice. That's all I'm saying.

Drew Gibson announced on Instagram he would no longer be representing Legacy. I didn't even know that was an official partnership but it's news I suppose.

Doesn't surprise me. Another player with lack luster social media presence, zero wins in 2020, being let go. Seems like sponsors want the complete package moving forward. Maybe now days...it's not what a sponsor can do for you, it's what you can do for your sponsor.

I need to know more-- is his 'Vette a modern one that's just a blah not-really-a-supercar, or a sweet classic C3 from 1968-1982 (before they just turned them into pointy Camaros in 1984)?

@iDiscGolf originally put a photo of Drew Gibson with his 90's? Corvette in The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread. Post #811. But, the pic doesn't appear to be there anymore.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129293&page=21

You accidently typed an 8 between the 9 and the 2 instead of a 7.

Quick Instagram search and I saw some photos of him with a white c6 that he calls "the car" so I'd assume thats it

Doesn't surprise me. Another player with lack luster social media presence, zero wins in 2020, being let go. Seems like sponsors want the complete package moving forward. Maybe now days...it's not what a sponsor can do for you, it's what you can do for your sponsor.

So they All want people Who are Canadian at least enough like Simon Lizotte but enough other country DNA so they are always nice like Canadian but can be always posting online? Basically Clones of him?

No I thought that Nikko did due to his temper in the early days until nearly 30?

Nikko has been with Prodigy, Gateway, MVP(sort of), Westside, and DD...but before they had discs I think. So basically 4.

Drew has been with Innova, DD, back to Innova, Legacy/Infinite and now will have another one presumably so they are close. Plus Nikko is a good deal older so he's got a head start.