• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Can't believe I've missed out on the good bbq talk! All I've really had are SC (native and back) and Memphis (2 and a half years) and I can confirm that Memphis Mud Style pork ribs are the best bbq on the planet. Ignore the SC mustard sauce, our pulled pork is good when you drive out into the middle of bum-f*** nowhere to get it.

Speaking of Eagle, what does everyone think of jackfruit bbq?

It isn't bad, but it is kind of weird.

No Calvin though...interesting

That's because Calvin is giving up his spot to be a crush bro on Discmania and will let Ezra slide into team Innova for a year or two. /sarcasm

But in all seriousness, do we even know how long Calvin had a contract for? Maybe his contract isn't set to expire for another year or two. I honestly don't see Calvin switching sponsors anytime soon, but it would be interesting to see who he'd select.

In case anyone was curious, I still remain unsigned for 2021.
I'll sign you up. I accept cash and...well that's all I accept. For only $500 per week, I will supply you with discounted entry fees to the tournament of your choice, a collection of stamped discs from great tourneys in the recent past, and I will post your scores on this great new site called Udisc for the world to see. I do have a limited amount of sponsorship spots available, but if you hurry, you can have the additional acclaim of being my NUMBER ONE sponsored player! Not even Paul can say that...

uAwsE0Hl.jpg

James Conrad wrapped van parked at MVP... evidently. Might want to get a new wrap written into that contract.