• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Back to what this thread is really about.
I love coleslaw on a pulled pork sandwich, but not if I get it to go. Let that coleslaw sit on your sandwich during a 20 minute car ride and you've got a mess on your hands...and shirt...and pants.

.... and you would deserve that mess for the criminal offense of not having your coleslaw on the side. Jeeezus Fritz!!!!! [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon could sell alot more discs but DM just gives him small special runs that sells out in a day

Gilbert follows Discmania and Team Discmania on Instagram, he doesn't follow any other manufacturers outside his former teams... I'd hate to see him go to DM, MVP would be sweet!

I'm hearing a massive move has been negotiated between two manufacturers. One is Discmania and it's like the biggest move in years.
Something like Simon or Eagle being traded for Calvin or Gannon. I mean that's my guess. I heard player trade and cash and I'm hearing Discmania got the better end. What do you all think it could be?

I heard this is real and we should be hearing about it in a week.

Just seems weird to release a disc just now with a stamp of the three crush boys if you're cutting one of them loose.

If there is a trade maybe it's in the FPO side (Hansen/Solenen) or one of their European players?

I'm hearing a massive move has been negotiated between two manufacturers. One is Discmania and it's like the biggest move in years.
Something like Simon or Eagle being traded for Calvin or Gannon. I mean that's my guess. I heard player trade and cash and I'm hearing Discmania got the better end. What do you all think it could be?

I heard this is real and we should be hearing about it in a week.

If player trades become a thing that would be huge news.

Just seems weird to release a disc just now with a stamp of the three crush boys if you're cutting one of them loose.

If there is a trade maybe it's in the FPO side (Hansen/Solenen) or one of their European players?

I thought the same thing but the source was very credible. Also the person I asked said it was the biggest move since McBeth. I said bigger then Ricky and he said yup. Who would Discmania give up and if they did they got a player with more potential and a higher ceiling. So who?

I thought the same thing but the source was very credible. Also the person I asked said it was the biggest move since McBeth. I said bigger then Ricky and he said yup. Who would Discmania give up and if they did they got a player with more potential and a higher ceiling. So who?

I'll take NO for $200 Alex.

Really, wouldn't you be better off asking your source who this player is since he/she has all the information, and then letting us know instead of playing a guessing game just to pass time?

Asking for a friend, lol.