• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

She's been the tour photographer for a few years and has traveled with Paige on a few of her off-tour dg/photo excursions. You'll sometimes see her in videos lying back on the ground 20 feet in front of the tee shooting pics of the throwers. Daughter of Jim Van Lanen, long time host and TD of the Silver Cup event in Manitowoc, WI.
Knowing who is photographing events and/or what disc golfers are doing in their non-DG time is a lot more than I need or want to know about disc golf. I guess social media is to blame? I'm going to blame it, anyway.

Wait a minute. I thought Paige's BFF was Madison Walker. When did they break up?

True, they were tied at the disc golf hip for a while there. However..seems like Madison's ratings went up since they stopped touring together.

Wait a minute. I thought Paige's BFF was Madison Walker. When did they break up?

Seems like PP decided to be 3rd wheel with NP and AVL, instead of CH and MW... Yahhh, I'm beginning to agree with Three Putt, why do I know all this... :doh:

Spank bank material, JK :D

Did he go to Polk High School? Was he the guy who won the city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School?

He sells women's shoes ...and talks about his past a lot. I think he married a hot MILF now though.

Knowing who is photographing events and/or what disc golfers are doing in their non-DG time is a lot more than I need or want to know about disc golf. I guess social media is to blame? I'm going to blame it, anyway.

All you need to know is she's the woman that people will get mad online over because she takes pics in front of tees.

Dunno who is playing where next year, but if any of you fellas ever make it down to the GA coast Southern Soul BBQ might be the best I've ever had. Don't @ me but the unique mix of BBQ we have in Ga is a as good or better than any of the regional styles.

Insert pithy comment about Discraft and joke about DD.

Latest posts