• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Jeff Ash Brainwaves

goosefraba1

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
The Godfather is back! Jeff is trying to rebuild his life right now. Tis the season for helping thy neighbor. We are all excited to see what Jeff can bring to the dye world!

He is currently in the process of setting up shop and purchasing dyes/chemicals.

If you want to send some money just to give him a helping hand, you can send paypal to: [email protected]

Thanks guys!

Would prefer not to get into that history. Let's just say that he made a mistake... paid his due... and is now trying to get back on his feet.

His dyes sure are amazing. I wish him the best going forward.

Fug it. His dyes are better than any mistakes he's made. We've all messed up. Art is better when you have the pain to sustain! :D

with all of the improvements which have happened in the dying process since he went away, do you really think his stuff will be relevant and considered as great as it was?

I still think it's better than the other stuff I've seen people putting out. So, yes.

I still think it's better than the other stuff I've seen people putting out. So, yes.

This. Quite definitely still relevant. I can't think of anybody that really holds a candle to him in terms of these type of dyes.

with all of the improvements which have happened in the dying process since he went away, do you really think his stuff will be relevant and considered as great as it was?

Is this a real question? Have you looked at Ash's work? "Precise" doesn't quite do justice.

definitely a real question. have you seen the octhrowberfest dyes? most of the top dyers have presented amazing stuff there over the years. no matter though as ALL dyes fade with time and they all kinda look like crap after a while.

He created the technique. Not sure what the argument is. I spoke to him today... and he said that he already has a very very large amount of requests for dyes. He has almost 2k likes on facebook... and he hasnt been around for 3 years. He is relevant... believe me.

From Jeff,

I am asking those of you who I have ever lifted up, encouraged,or made smile. To send a letter of support to my Judge, via my Public Defender, before I am sentenced on Marijuana Trafficking Charges on June 11th. Please send a short, respectful, letter of support to / Charlene Davis / Public Defender
200 Prince st. Boise, Id 83702 I send my love and ask you to Practice Kinds Acts of Randomness.

This is what Jeff posted two years ago on Facebook. I'm glad he's back at what he does best which is making the best of dyes!

Hmmm....I don't know Jeff, but I do have considerable knowledge of life mistakes, retribution and recovery. It is my opinion that getting back on your feet and moving your life in the right direction is rarely about what others can do for you. While I am sure it is a difficult time in this guys life, the strife and struggles of overcoming ones mistakes is one of the most important parts of the lessons hopefully learned. Seems that after getting caught and now after paying his debt, he is asking for others to make his life easier......maybe life's difficulties can be it's hidden treasures. Good luck to this guy, mistakes once recognized and paid for are nothing but lessons.

Thank you!

I appreciate all of the kind words of support as well as the compliments. I am indeed back and very grateful to be received so warmly by my friends in and out of the disc golf community. My work speaks for itself. Unique and original I always strive to step outside of the box. Brainwaved Disc is back!

Even if there are others doing amazing work (like Mike Giesecke), you have to always give credit and props to the pioneer. I proudly display my Jeff Ash 10x Gazelle right next to my Giesecke glow Gazelle, and I'm pretty sure Mike is honored by that.

just got my new disc in and love it

proof is in the pudding, put up or shut up . all these come to mind when you get your new disc and If i could dye like this I sure as heck would. I have been basic dyeing discs for a while and this blows my mind.

Attachments

• 6908.jpg
    6908.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 129
definitely a real question. have you seen the octhrowberfest dyes? most of the top dyers have presented amazing stuff there over the years. no matter though as ALL dyes fade with time and they all kinda look like crap after a while.

It's like comparing apples and dingleberries