• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

Well I finally beat one judge in enough that any putts around 30 foot or more it starts to get some turn in it. Time to put a fresh one in the bag for putting and use the beat one for hyzer flip approaches/tee shots and sweeping anny lines...man I love the judge...(sorry pures!)

Hards out to about 35/40 softs beyond that, I only putt with the judge. So far I'm liking the fuzion judge, but I need more time with it.

Softs to my surprise aren't overly floppy in warmer weather, I was worried about that.

We need a medium putter plastic from lat! A medium judge would be the bees knees.

^Something with the grip of classic with the feel/softness of fusion? I'd be on board. Havn't tried the softs yet. The polekitty just works too well at shots I want to sit and flop.

While on the subject of hypothetical plastics, is there any whisperings of a lucid judge? They got it done with the Pure...

Hards out to about 35/40 softs beyond that, I only putt with the judge. So far I'm liking the fuzion judge, but I need more time with it.

Softs to my surprise aren't overly floppy in warmer weather, I was worried about that.

We need a medium putter plastic from lat! A medium judge would be the bees knees.

Zero Line Spikes and Sinus's are pretty much medium plastic from Latitude 64.

Mine are very grippy and stiff,but still have that soft feel to them.

Any word if and when the Judge will be released in Fuzion as a standard run? Those GB Open and Emac ones are too rich for my blood. If any one has a GB Open one they can deal on let me know.

Any word if and when the Judge will be released in Fuzion as a standard run? Those GB Open and Emac ones are too rich for my blood. If any one has a GB Open one they can deal on let me know.

Nothing for sure but I don't think any fuzion or lucid will be run until late this year or next year.

If you want a medium judge just take a classic and use it for a few months exclusively. Voila, medium judge. :hfive:

Nothing for sure but I don't think any fuzion or lucid will be run until late this year or next year.

If you want a medium judge just take a classic and use it for a few months exclusively. Voila, medium judge. :hfive:

Just picked up a judge the other day.. Feels great..like a shorter wizard. Seems like a great putter for approach or off the tee. Might try one for putting as well.. But I like my wizards..

I'm hoping for these to come out soon as well.. Current fuzion judges are expensive..

I strongly dislike the Judge, i like my Soft Magnet 10 times better

I'm right there with you man.

I tried to like it but it only hurt my putting style. took me about 2 weeks to get back to normal with my Pures again.

It was pretty decent at approach shots though.

Latest posts