• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

Is it just me or is the forum getting saturated?

It seemed the news about DD making there own was a pretty hot topic on the forums not that long ago, and this thread pops up.

There were also a few threads about pros leaving companies and other stuff related to new start-up Prodigy before someone started this unnecessary new thread about Prodigy Discs

Then there's this thread about controlling new threads... apparently, it's not just me. :p

If you're thinking about continuing this thread, please, just let it die.

/rant.

Last edited:
While I agree there is some over-saturation I find that a better alternative than there being no new threads in the forums and watching them slowly die. Also, whenever another company comes out with a new disc it gets a dedicated thread here, why should all the DD discs have to get lumped into one thread?

More on topic, I'll stick with the pure over the judge, I avoid beads.

The DD making their own thread is a waste of time if you are looking for details about their discs.

I like my pure kinda, I think it would be better with a bead if it retained most of the glide. I just hope it comes in some decently firm plastic soon.

Is it just me or is the forum getting saturated?

It seemed the news about DD making there own was a pretty hot topic on the forums not that long ago, and this thread pops up.

There were also a few threads about pros leaving companies and other stuff related to new start-up Prodigy before someone started this unnecessary new thread about Prodigy Discs

Then there's this thread about controlling new threads... apparently, it's not just me. :p

If you're thinking about continuing this thread, please, just let it die.

/rant.
This forum has has record usage these past few weeks, including a record number of users today. It is in part due to Prodigy, and our two resident pros answering questions.

I personally like to see the growth, but it does lead to many repeat threads.

I personally like to see the growth, but it does lead to many repeat threads.

Where Sticky threads sorted by manufacturer (one fore each) would come in hand....but thats been suggested many times and fallen on deaf ears.

Where Sticky threads sorted by manufacturer (one fore each) would come in hand....but thats been suggested many times and fallen on deaf ears.

The problem is that nobody (including myself) wants to have to sift through a 300 page thread.

On topic, I am in love with my two new judges. But i am also a big bead lover. And this bead is big.:thmbup:

What is this...Is DD making discs now?
I hope so. Some guys at my league were throwing them today, and I asked our club director to grab me a couple fairway drivers. I was hoping that wasn't a hallucination.

I hope so. Some guys at my league were throwing them today, and I asked our club director to grab me a couple fairway drivers. I was hoping that wasn't a hallucination.

The fairway driver is a little faster than a tbird, little less stable, and more glide. This in comparison to a new champ tbird.

The Judge is now my go-to putter. I like it over my wizard. Beaded like a wiz, a little straighter in flight.

The judge is a great mold and accurate putter. Love it for driving or soft landing upshots. Problem for me is it's only in the classic soft right now and that's too floppy for my likes. I imagine EMAC will be going to the firmer classic ones when they are made available to him. I am going to try them as well. Right now I'm back to the Wizards. Can't wait for that classic base line plastic. I'm hoping the drivers and mid get ran in it too. With the different plastic blends I could easily make a solid bag out of just the four molds they have right now.

The judge is a great mold and accurate putter. Love it for driving or soft landing upshots. Problem for me is it's only in the classic soft right now and that's too floppy for my likes. I imagine EMAC will be going to the firmer classic ones when they are made available to him. I am going to try them as well. Right now I'm back to the Wizards. Can't wait for that classic base line plastic. I'm hoping the drivers and mid get ran in it too. With the different plastic blends I could easily make a solid bag out of just the four molds they have right now.

I imagine their choice to release the soft plastic first has something to do with the release date. In the colder parts of the USA, soft plastic is better for gripping the cold chains and is in higher demand.

I imagine their choice to release the soft plastic first has something to do with the release date. In the colder parts of the USA, soft plastic is better for gripping the cold chains and is in higher demand.

That could very well be. I had also heard something about it being delayed because of an issue with the protos in that plastic. I have no idea if that's true or not I've heard some stuff from this guy that turned out right on and other stuff that was obviously not true. I just want a Tresspass and Escape that are flippier when new and quickly will beat in. A five stack of Fugitive mids in classic plastic that I can cycle through and dump all the other molds I carry. Then a Judge in classic and soft that I can use in the circle and the soft for driving or upshots.

If they can get those out in those plastics I will have a bag of 80% DD. Not giving up the Giant, River, or Saint at this point. I could kick the TP Sword from my bag with a base line Trespass.

Just Ordered myself a judge, we will see how it competes with my Ion :)

I also bought all their other molds while i was at it... i need help :(