• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Played for the first time in forever today. Forgot how much I love my Scale for approach shots.

Also was sorting through my way too big collection of discs and found my Tyrant. I have no idea how it used to fly for me but it felt amazing in the hand so going to have to throw it in the bag soon.

Check your local shop everyone! I looked in my shop's used bin and found a first run Scale and Pokemon Scale for 7 and 6 respectively. The FR is a little puddle topped and I'm really excited to throw these slightly beat in Scales.

Anyone still throwing Serpents? Looks like there's a lot of 5 erasers on Ebay for $35. Auction ends tomorrow. I have no idea who is selling them but I'll bet he or she would be thrilled if there was a bidding war. ;)

Guys, not gonna lie. I need Tyrants to be run again. Of my original 5 I'm down to 2, one from each run.

I could switch back to Glow Champ Teebirds, but really would rather not. My second run one has now made me 3x as much money in CTPs as I paid for it.

Guys, not gonna lie. I need Tyrants to be run again. Of my original 5 I'm down to 2, one from each run.

I could switch back to Glow Champ Teebirds, but really would rather not. My second run one has now made me 3x as much money in CTPs as I paid for it.

Do you have any of the red Tyrants with the guerilla warfare dude on it? It's a completely different disc compared the pink and flat later runs, for me at least

Do you have any of the red Tyrants with the guerilla warfare dude on it? It's a completely different disc compared the pink and flat later runs, for me at least

I did and I dug it, until my wife gridlocked it into the Etowah River. I have one red one that flies almost the same. Maybe a touch more OS.

Anyone happen to have some extra Blue Gilas laying around? I love throwing mine and would like some backups. I've been striking our trying to find Gilas in my favorite color. They sure are smoooooth backhand or forehand! I have PayPal and trades if anyone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

I have some of the First Run, I believe Amber (translucent) Gilas. I would have to look tonight about the weights...
A couple have a few throws otherwise new.

I do t know if anyone has had the chance to throw glow Stegos much, but the past couple weeks at glow doubles mine has been putting in work. My partner and I shot -12 this week and 4 of those were due to the Stego doing it's excellent thing off the tee.

A very nice and particularly useful version of the discs, especially this time of the year.

Hi all!

I'm picking up my first RDG discs and have a few questions:

1) What are the flight numbers for a Sobek?

2) I can't find the Sobek on the PDGA approved list. Is it approved? Is it under a different name?

3) What is the difference between a Sobek and a Stego?

Thanks for any insight!

The Sobek was based off the Essential discs Honey. The guy that owns Essential discs had a problem with that.
Very few Sobeks were made.

The Sobek was based off the Essential discs Honey. The guy that owns Essential discs had a problem with that.
Very few Sobeks were made.

Yeah, we will probably never get another run of Sobeks or Crocs. Still fingers crossed for another tyrant run...

I hope you can have Fossil Wizards stocked come mid summer. Feels like forever or maybe i just miss them. I would rather give yall my money and i been patiently waiting...

Please dont make me go buy Discmania Links....

Do you have like 3 firm fossil low shoulder sexy wiz in the back we can talk about???

I could imagine with all the production disruptions that the "craft golf disc" brands will have a really hard time getting anything in stock.

I have 5, but two are so beat in they don't really fly like a Stego anymore. My Armor one though is like 2 years old and shows no signs of any type of wear. If I don't lose it it may never change in flight.

Latest posts