• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Played the all Stego round today. Etowah DGC, 18 holes complete. Editing the video now, largely for time and to cut out some of my grumbling.

Anyone have scoring predictions? It's a par 56 wooded course with a little water and fair bit of elevation.
How long in feet?

Played the all Stego round today. Etowah DGC, 18 holes complete. Editing the video now, largely for time and to cut out some of my grumbling.

Anyone have scoring predictions? It's a par 56 wooded course with a little water and fair bit of elevation.

Even

I'll guess you shot a 68.

I got my Stego and Gila in amd haven't gotten a chance to throw them (hopefully that will get done soon as well as another gem I got in), but they both feel amazing. The Stego is just as I remeber it, but softer. The Gila is odd, but in a good way. It feels like a Comet and Wasp melted together. Any Gila throwers know what putter has the closest feel to a Gila, because my putting grip feels amazing on the Gila?

I got my Stego and Gila in amd haven't gotten a chance to throw them (hopefully that will get done soon as well as another gem I got in), but they both feel amazing. The Stego is just as I remeber it, but softer. The Gila is odd, but in a good way. It feels like a Comet and Wasp melted together. Any Gila throwers know what putter has the closest feel to a Gila, because my putting grip feels amazing on the Gila?
Chief OS?

The Gila is basically a Roc, so you would probably want a thin beaded putter. Something like a Classic Roc, XD, Infinite Cohort, Gateway Chief, or if you can live with beadless, just go with thin shallow putters like Zones.

If you got a Fossil Gila, and it's the plastic you like more, get a Fossil Wizard.

I can't wait until some more of the Serpents come out in the plastic blend that you released sometime last year with the stamp "Don't Fall Asleep". It was softer than Eraser but not as soft as the Chalk Pit ones. Keeping my fingers crossed that something might happen after all this pandemic clears.

Seeing all the stego love is great, but the real money maker is the SCALE!

Was throwing a couple of days ago, this a 120' birdie approach. Who should happen to walk my way as I hit it, Colten Montgomery and Kona Panis. Totally looked like was some secretly amazing Pro they didn't know. Little did they know, I'm just an intermediate player waiting to turn 40, so I can play masters.

All that to say, only disc that has made me look better than I really am, the Scale!

BTW, Colten missed his putt. ;)

Latest posts