• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

Where are you guys getting these from? I can't find any from the online retailers.

undertaker_promo_fr.jpg

The Undertaker disc from DIscraft was PDGA Approved on 4-6-2016.

"Think about how often you need to get reliably down the fairway, avoiding trouble while managing the wind. You need a driver that is versatile, dependable and consistent. Undertaker is about to become that disc in your bag. Consider: Flies straight at average speeds - Won't get flippy with power behind it - It ignores moderate winds - Nice glide, comfy grip - Consistent smooth finish. We suggest you start with two or three and get seasoning, you're going to love the results you get with the Undertaker. 1.4 distance driver" - by Discraft

I will be testing this as soon as Iron Lion gets them in. I need something between my Preds and Mantises. Dat stamp doh...ugh

I will be testing this as soon as Iron Lion gets them in. I need something between my Preds and Mantises. Dat stamp doh...ugh

This is exactly where im at. I been trying the Tracker but its just too overstable and will take forever to season. I will be getting a pair of undertakers when discgolfcenter gets them in. I expect a great disc.

If they don't make a putter called the "Tombstone" next (ya know....for the finish), they really dropped the ball over there at Discraft.

For you guys wanting something between the Mantis and Predator, what's wrong with the Avenger? An X is a 1.6 if you like the numbers, which isn't all that far off from the Undertaker.

Not that non-warp speed drivers are bad. I just don't dig the creepy guy.

cool. how often does discraft release a disc? once arguably the best disc manuf. on the planet.

seems this was well over due. makes me want to spend more money that I don't have on this disc. such a useful category-the slightly overstable fairway driver. this one beckons for a shoot out!

and yeah the idea of big z plastic with some crazy ass stamp will probably entice me to buy two or three-one to hang on the wall and two to work on out in the field.

Last edited:
For you guys wanting something between the Mantis and Predator, what's wrong with the Avenger? An X is a 1.6 if you like the numbers, which isn't all that far off from the Undertaker.

Not that non-warp speed drivers are bad. I just don't dig the creepy guy.

I threw X Avengers for a long time. They got replaced by a stack of Flashes. Yeah, it would be worth throwing some Avengers in and having them and the Undertaker duke it out. Good call.

Why does infinite have it labeled as a speed 14?

Undertaker Dimensions:

Diameter: 21.1 cm
Height: 1.9 cm
Rim Depth: 1.2 cm
Rim Width: 2.0 cm
Max Weight:175.00 g
Additional Information:

Speed: 14.0
Glide: 5.0
Turn: -3.0
Fade: 2.0
Primary Use: Control Driver
Stability: Understable

Undertaker Dimensions:

Additional Information:

So basically a Nuke SS?!

Undertaker Dimensions:

Additional Information:

LOL! Infinite Discs just lost some credibility to me.

Definitely less fade than the premium Avengers, at least when new. Don't have experience with the X Avengers.

Latest posts