• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

This talk of the graphic being such a big deal is laughable.

I can see it know...1st runs with have it on the bag. Some people with scoff.

Future runs may have a blacked-out version, glow version, no graphic at all.

Then we will have 1st runs selling at a premium and many versions to suit most people's likes.

We shall see...

Hey guys! Welcome to DGCR, AKA 870 rated Whiner Central! Some people sure are funny today! Can't wait to see this bag, but what's the point in complaining about pics if they still won't take my money right away???

I see all kinds of 'adults' wearing Affliction shirts and other graphic tees which are WAAAAY more lame.

I agree. Id never wear that. Or the ed hardy nonsense. But thats not my style. Im more conservative, thats why i wouldnt carry this bag with the spine on it. Its too 'flashy' i gues, not my thing. Plus im not into all the skulls and death and other "macho" man stuff. I like ponys and kittens alot more

Hey guys! Welcome to DGCR, AKA 870 rated Whiner Central! Some people sure are funny today! Can't wait to see this bag, but what's the point in complaining about pics if they still won't take my money right away???

What does your rating have to do with voicing your opinion on a bag?

For the capacity that was listed, it looks to be narrow still. Only judging by the back padding, so I could be way off. I'm still excited.

tumblr_mbcqe3TzBx1qml34n_zps9b8c960f.gif
He did mention the main compartment is going to be 13". Haven't taken a ruler to my Grip yet, but that should help you out in figuring the size of it. I also remember a post were he wanted something smaller that the Grip (paraphrasing).

What does your rating have to do with voicing your opinion on a bag?

Nothing at all...Someone said that on the Voodoo facebook page about the people complaining about the "sneak peek" pics and I thought it was funny. I just posted that in mockery of the original poster. Sorry if it was taken offensively.

These bags are gonna be sick. Shane (Voodoo) knows what he's doing. His bags are made with top notch material, and are well thought out (storage, pockets, etc). These will sell out fast, and continue to for awhile. I'm gonna sell my Karma and Innova Comp bag to sport one of these.

I agree. Id never wear that. Or the ed hardy nonsense. But thats not my style. Im more conservative, thats why i wouldnt carry this bag with the spine on it. Its too 'flashy' i gues, not my thing. Plus im not into all the skulls and death and other "macho" man stuff. I like ponys and kittens alot more

I can't stand skulls and macho stuff either but please tell me you aren't a Brony....:confused:

I took the Voodoo patch off my bag. Can't tell that it was ever there. Just wasn't a fan. I'm sure you can do it to the backpack too. Albeit a little more labor intensive.

Eh, I think Voodoo knows they're the face of the "younger demo" in disc golf bag makers. Along with Gorilla Boy, they're the only ones that don't have disc-centric names. I'm not including disc makers that also happen to make bags, like Innova or Latitude. Their marketing mascot is a voodoo doll. It's edgier than just a logo like Grip, Hyzerbomb, Big Hyzer, etc. It almost suggests wishing ill will on your opponents. Not exactly a logo for the "spirit of competition." That's not likely on a player's mind when they support Voodoo, but my money would be on that marketing concept not being too far from the truth. Luckily they also make a great product, so whether you're a fan of the little seemingly-dead voodoo doll rubber stamped on your bag or not, it shouldn't outweigh what the bag offers on its own merits.

Or, you can just remove it like Duff did. Not sure that will be an option for the spine though. It looks screen-printed on.

How disappointing would it be if it turned out to be Mahal-ish and just basically be a regular Voodoo bag with a backpack back attached? lol

I think the spine looks kinda cool, although it isn't a big deal either way. If I didn't like it and wanted a Spinal Tap I would just find a way to remove/cover it.

Voodoo(and all other bag manufacturers) laugh themselves all the way to the bank when they read the comments from all the haters "I'll never buy a Voodoo product, they pissed me off!" Please. If anyone has ever heard the saying "there is no such thing as bad publicity" this is ABSOLUTELY true when it comes to the retail market. The only thing all you whiny little bit€hes accomplish is to increase their product awareness. So if you wouldn't buy Voodoo and post about it, good job, you just helped Voodoo sell out this bag.

I think the spine looks kinda cool, although it isn't a big deal either way. If I didn't like it and wanted a Spinal Tap I would just find a way to remove/cover it.

Voodoo(and all other bag manufacturers) laugh themselves all the way to the bank when they read the comments from all the haters "I'll never buy a Voodoo product, they pissed me off!" Please. If anyone has ever heard the saying "there is no such thing as bad publicity" this is ABSOLUTELY true when it comes to the retail market. The only thing all you whiny little bit€hes accomplish is to increase their product awareness. So if you wouldn't buy Voodoo and post about it, good job, you just helped Voodoo sell out this bag.

:clap:Well said!

Latest posts