• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

There can only be one!

What company do you choose

• Innova

Votes: 107 50.5%
  • Discraft

Votes: 28 13.2%
  • Gateway

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Mvp

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 16 7.5%
  • Westside

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Legacy

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Discmania

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Axiom

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • DGA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(please write in)

Votes: 9 4.2%

• Total voters
I voted Latitude 64, but I could never limit myself to just one brand of disc! Just could not live without my Goldline River.

Innova. Usually in the bag: Aviar, Polecat, Roc, Roc3, Leopard, Thunderbird, Valkyrie, Wraith

The only non-Innova discs I regularly bag are Zones and Fuses. I recently lost my favorite Fuse, so if I can't find another that feels the same, I may be looking at other molds.

I've tried discs from most of the manufacturers out there, but keep coming back to Innova. I prefer the grip of base plastic and Innova has the biggest lineup of discs in DX and Pro type plastics.

Aerobie. Epic off the tee for BH/FH/Thumber/Tomahawk. And the Arrow for the rare putting needs, usually it's just drop-ins. :)

I currently have Lat, DD, Innova, Westside, Prodigy, MVP, Lightning, and Discraft in my 12-mold bag. If I had to choose one, it'd be Latitude. I like my Saint Pro and I LOVE my Pure and my Gauntlet.

Innova drivers, Discraft mids and MVP putters. But if I had to pick one company to build a bag, it would be Discraft.

I am going to go with Discraft. Because Innova doesn't have a replacement for the Zone or Heat IMO. I have no idea what putter I would use from DC or what would replace my champ Gazelle. But the Polecat would get replaced with the Rattler, standard Gazelles with Zombees and Raptor with Predator. I guess Stego with ESP Zone

Glad I dont have to pick though because I love Millennium, RDG and Daredevil too much to not have some plastic from them in the bag. Plus I'd miss my Gazelles so much.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My vote goes to Legacy. I like their plastic blends and they have some really solid molds. Discraft would be a close second because of the Comet and Innova would be third for me.

I vote Innova. I've had success with a lot of their molds over the years. I don't have a lot of them these days, as I don't like the direction their plastics have taken, but they are still great discs.

I could throw KC Aviars instead of Wizards, Champ Rocs could cover most Harp shots, and Eagles instead of OLFs. Wouldn't really even be much of a change.

I am going to go with Discraft. Because Innova doesn't have a replacement for the Zone or Heat IMO. I have no idea what putter I would use from DC or what would replace my champ Gazelle. But the Polecat would get replaced with the Rattler, standard Gazelles with Zombees and Raptor with Predator. I guess Stego with ESP Zone

Glad I dont have to pick though because I love Millennium, RDG and Daredevil too much to not have some plastic from them in the bag. Plus I'd miss my Gazelles so much.
Man, I have been throwing an Ace Race Heat for a little bit and I love it! It glides far and flies nicely as a hyzer-flip disc. It's a really great understable driver. I also wanted to say that I just switched back to the Challenger after using the Ion for many years, and I'm in love with the Challenger again. I've only used it for my last round two days ago, but I made some solid putts. My favorite disc ever is an old FLX Challenger that is the first putter I actually bought.

I'd have to choose Innova, because a lot of my favorite discs come from them, plus I love their drivers and Star plastic. Teebird, Starfire and/or Firebird, Wraith, etc... I also dig on the Roc3 and others. Although I didn't vote because I'm really indecisive and can't choose just one, but I would rock Innova drivers all day long.

In my 12-disc bag, I've currently got MVP, Axiom, Innova, Lat64, and Dynamic. I suppose if I were forced to limit it to a single manufacturer I'd go with MVP/Axiom; I can't imagine being without my Volts. But then again, I can't imagine being without my Rivers, or my Warden, or my Rocs either.