• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Throw Away the ENTIRE Bag, and Start New. Out Of The Bag

However, after receiving the Vibram Glow Vamp from the Infinite VIP club, I ended up really liking it and grabbed a few used Vibrams to try out other molds. (haven't thrown them yet) I may have to do a Vibram day soon.

The Vamp is a fun disc. It's comfy in the hand and an easy to throw driver.

Really enjoyed that video, great idea, great execution. Also, I want to play that course now.

Great video, interesting experiment.

Something like this could be done pretty cheaply with Lightning discs, if you can do without a real high speed driver.

If I played consistently enough with my usual bag I'd be able to tell you if it was me or the discs. :\

I throw all Gyro in the Winter for recreation plus it sneakily has me concentrate on form a bit. Plus, since cold temps usually mess with grip and glide I can blame bad throws on MVP instead of developing hatred for my usual bag. ;)

I've thought about doing this same thing with Trilogy but $$$ is the issue. My bag would probably be Trespass, Sorcerer, Sampo/Culverin, Falchion, Thief, Stag, Justice, Emac Truth, Warrant, Macana/Dagger, maybe even an Air Ballista. If you see a disc that is very popular but isn't on the list, I've probably thrown it, Saint, Escape, River, Spark, Bolt, Felon, Compass, XXX, etc.

Last edited:
I've thought about doing this same thing with Trilogy but $$$ is the issue. My bag would probably be Trespass, Sorcerer, Sampo/Culverin, Falchion, Thief, Stag, Justice, Emac Truth, Warrant, Macana/Dagger, maybe even an Air Ballista. If you see a disc that is very popular but isn't on the list, I've probably thrown it, Saint, Escape, River, Spark, Bolt, Felon, Compass, XXX, etc.

Yeah, I acquired these over the last 6 months or so prepping for this project. Sold a bunch of stuff I wouldn't use, looked for good deals, traded, etc. It's not often you can unleash $225 worth in one round... but pretty awesome too.

Maybe in the spring I'll try this with MVP or Axiom.

I've been using a Vibram bag the last few winters. It's worked well for me too.

I agree that Vibram needs to add more variety to their midrange selection.

Have you considered adding a Sole to the mix?

Probably, if i can find a good deal on a medium with good pink or blue color. I expect it would add a glidier straight shot to the bag. plus since the bag is a little loose and it's a mold i'm missing...

I'd try to working with the Summit before adding another putter. It has nice glide and is dead straight. Worthless in a head wind, but so is the Sole, IMO. I have all the Vibram putters, the Summit being the last one I acquired, and it's turned out to be my favorite disc of the bunch.