• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] To catch a Predator

You did! I waved, but you seemed intent on gettin' your taco's out and into your belly ;) It was on hole 10 from the long. The wind straightened it such that it didn't have enough height to make it back to shore. Probably was <10m short of the pin, 1 or 2 meters beyond the reeds. I went out (in work clothes) to look, but couldn't do a decent job without making myself completely unfit for work...

FYI
I now have 2 Black X preds for sale in the MP. They were part of a big bundle I had goin but too many ppl wanted it split up so if any of yall are seeking. Hit me up

You did! I waved, but you seemed intent on gettin' your taco's out and into your belly ;) It was on hole 10 from the long. The wind straightened it such that it didn't have enough height to make it back to shore. Probably was <10m short of the pin, 1 or 2 meters beyond the reeds. I went out (in work clothes) to look, but couldn't do a decent job without making myself completely unfit for work...

Yeah, sorry about that, it was a long day, it wasn't until I was halfway home that I realized it was you. I'll let royal know where you lost it, he.may already have it.

Got a Z and FLX Pred in my bag and I am not a big arm. Also carry two Tsunamis, one worn and one new. My four favorite drivers and all four feel much the same in my hand. Along with two Rogues and two Teebirds and a Roadrunner I feel I can cover most longer shots.

I have heard that the DGA hurricane is an old mold predator is this true? does it fly like a seasoned Z/esp predator out of the box?

Oh cool thanks. how does it fly compared to the current production run of predators?

Sp tsunamis are more overstable then z preds imo.
From what i can tell, prolines are less overstablenl than esp preds.

Last edited:
I have a beat in FLX Predator that I love. It's helped me get many birdies. I also carry an ESP that is a meathook. The Z one is on the wall after an ace. I will probably replace it if I lose the ESP.

mwhahahaahaha, check out what I got today
0227131221a_zpsfc90bca3.jpg

Yo, some guy on the course told me that Z Predators are going OOP.

Some random in jersey on the course :doh:

When stuff like this comes out in MI I give it just a touch more creditably but I can't see them taking the z Pred out of rotation. TBH they need that disc in production along with a stable "real" fairway driver which they are lacking badly, ala Firebird/Teebird. DC relies on the Nuke and Buzzz WAY too much.

My Predators are not nearly as overstable as my new mold Firebird. Which makes them great for hyzer shots my firebird cannot reach. Neither disc is going anywhere anytime soon.

Some random in jersey on the course :doh:

When stuff like this comes out in MI I give it just a touch more creditably but I can't see them taking the z Pred out of rotation. TBH they need that disc in production along with a stable "real" fairway driver which they are lacking badly, ala Firebird/Teebird. DC relies on the Nuke and Buzzz WAY too much.

It was a joke, I was making fun of this thread.