• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Top ten worst discs made by innova/discraft

Odyssey was a series of Quest AT discs, not the company. And yes, they are awful, although strangely enough they were the first example of an overmold.

are you sure about that?
wouldn't you give that honor to Aerobie? though the Superdisc is technical not a dg disc.

1. TL
2. Spider
3. Archon
4. Stalker
5. Elite Z XS
6. Glide
7. Spectra
8. Zeppelin
9. Beast
10. Shark

I didn't put anything on this list that I just don't have the power for. These are just ones that I have tried to use/like but they just don't work the way I believe they are supposed to.

I know there is a bunch of trolling going on in this thread, but how could anyone ever think the TeeBird is one of the worst discs made???

Probably as others have said, they can't throw it right so think the disc sucks and it's not them.

A buddy can't throw the Roadrunner to save his life, and I love it. But I can't throw the Destroyer to save my life, but he can and he loves it. In either case either of us could post either disc on the list of "worst" discs, but I realize it's just my preference and inability to throw a disc and not the disc itself.

But I would have to say discs are actually bad when almost no one can throw it well. Such as the Groove. Out of all the people I play with only one can throw it decently. Even then the flight isn't good enough for me to say it's a good throw.

1. Wahoo
2. Wolf
3. Xclone
4. Archangel
5. Zepellin
6. Slipstream
7. Dragon
8. Groove
9. Impact
10. Monarch

I'm not sure much about the order i have them in..... they r all not very good discs.... but this whole thread is about a matter of opinion

Last edited:
1. Groove
2. Zepellin
3. Wahoo
4. Puttr
5. Nuke (one of the most overrated inconsistent molds ever)
6. Nuke SS
7. Monarch
8. Vulcan
9. Roc+
10. New mold Beast (Old Mold was AMAZING!!!)

This is just the best list I could come up with while sitting here, probably a few more that would fit a little better

Why do some of you guys dislike the Discraft Tracker? Serious question.

I picked one up in a local trade, with zero knowledge of the disc's production. I basically knew the speed and rough stability. Fell in love with it as a workhorse fairway driver.

Only later did I find out that they are a bitch to find online in places like the marketplace or r/discexchange. And forget trying to grab on in any plastic besides Z. For how much i lean on the disc, I'm surprised a bit that it is so unpopular, and even disliked enough to be listed here. So what is it that makes it such a "meh" disc? Not going to argue it, I'm honestly curious.

A couple years back when I was asking about the Tracker, many said they had trouble finding consistant molds of the Tracker with exception of the PC Version. I have now thrown 3 diffrent trackers....a light weight Z 160 something and, 174 Z and a 172 ESP.

The two Z's had dome and flew pretty much the same....very consistant and versitle. The ESP was very flat and more overstable and less distance...flew very much like the Ti Stalkers.

This thread is full of suck. This is dumber thsn asking" what's the worst flavor of ice cream"

1. wahoo
2. vulcan
3. comet (i know i know but I dont like it give me a meteor over it any day)
4. focus
5. kc aviar ( i dont like thick putters)
6. xtra
7. buzzz ss
8. nuke os
9. zepplin
10. banger gt

:confused:KC Aviar? Really, sir? Greatest putter ever made.

TP's misspelling was an accident. This thread was intentional. :popcorn:
All of those Aviar throwing world champs were paid to throw them. How's that kool-aid taste? :p

You know what, you know what...........Polecats suck! ;) FYI I love Kool-Aid
Seriously though, isn't every pro technically "paid" to throw the discs they carry?

You know what, you know what...........Polecats suck! ;) FYI I love Kool-Aid
Seriously though, isn't every pro technically "paid" to throw the discs they carry?

Yeah, well. Hmph! I'll just take my (super duper kick ass!!!) Polecats and go home! :D

For so long, Innova's dominated the World Championship, but you're right. I guess where I was going with that is, once a lot of Innova's team left for Prodigy (where they were allowed to throw what they wanted), a lot of them switched to Wizards. I am probably wrong about this, but I think Ricky was the only one who stuck with Aviars.

Yeah, well. Hmph! I'll just take my (super duper kick ass!!!) Polecats and go home! :D

For so long, Innova's dominated the World Championship, but you're right. I guess where I was going with that is, once a lot of Innova's team left for Prodigy (where they were allowed to throw what they wanted), a lot of them switched to Wizards. I am probably wrong about this, but I think Ricky was the only one who stuck with Aviars.

IMO Wizards & BB Aviars are the best putter molds ever made but I prefer a beaded putter b/c I have big hands. I heard that a lot of Prodigy players are digging the PA4. Which I find funny b/c I heard that they are pretty much the same disc as the Magic (not 100% that it's a Magic) & before the PA4 not many people were using Magics.

IMO Wizards & BB Aviars are the best putter molds ever made but I prefer a beaded putter b/c I have big hands. I heard that a lot of Prodigy players are digging the PA4. Which I find funny b/c I heard that they are pretty much the same disc as the Magic (not 100% that it's a Magic) & before the PA4 not many people were using Magics.

Agreed. I would've figured the PA2 would've been their choice. I like the PA4 for turnovers. Holds a great line. Never really liked Magics either though...

1. Never thrown a groove but ill put it as default number 1
2. Xpress
3. Cyclone
4. Nuke OS
5. Monarch
6. Archangel
7. Krait
8. Banger gt
9. Buzzz SS
10. Super stingray

A couple years back when I was asking about the Tracker, many said they had trouble finding consistant molds of the Tracker with exception of the PC Version. I have now thrown 3 diffrent trackers....a light weight Z 160 something and, 174 Z and a 172 ESP.

The two Z's had dome and flew pretty much the same....very consistant and versitle. The ESP was very flat and more overstable and less distance...flew very much like the Ti Stalkers.

Right now, I'm throwing a 166g domey Z Tracker. Flies roughly like an Eagle, with a some less time on the turn. Looking to pick up a heavy Z preferably some time. The idea of the ESP Trackers being a bit more OS with less glide wouldn't be great for my bag. For more OS shots that I intend to stall out and fade, I just use a Trident. I'd like to have something just the SLIGHTEST more understable than my current one, but maybe in a higher weight to inspire more confidence in the wind. I like my Trackers for its ability to reach near the distance of my distance drives, but with a more consistent predictability. Throwing a Tracker 325-350ft in the proper direction beats the hell out of driving 375-400ft with some of my higher speed discs and ending up in a more difficult lie.