• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Hand Candy Iko Backpack!

Looks good! Do the water bottle pockets fit a 32oz Nalgene?

So, my wife likes her ranger because the straps are a little more narrow and they fit her better than the Grip. Can you speak to how similar your straps are vs. a Grip or a Ranger?

It for a bigger gators is bottle, I will see if we have a nalgene at the shop and check on that.

They're almost the same in size as a 32oz Gatorade, so I'm sure it would work. :hfive:

Overall this is a small bag, you don't have to worry about having 20 discs in the main compartment so the rest won't fall over.

I like the strap adjustment at the top of the bag. That's a great idea. I hate when you adjust your straps and the excess is just flopping around on the ground and they get stepped on when you go to pick it up, and then you trip and fall, and your buddies all laugh at your dumba** trying to get up really quick so no one notices, but they did.

It for a bigger gators is bottle, I will see if we have a nalgene at the shop and check on that.

UB - no offense, but you need to work on your 'online voice'.

If you can't construct a functional sentence, I don't know if I can trust you to construct a functional bag.

Are all these upcoming bags just a conspiracy by my wife to keep me from ordering a currently available one?

UB - no offense, but you need to work on your 'online voice'.

If you can't construct a functional sentence, I don't know if I can trust you to construct a functional bag.

Im going to give the benefit of the doubt that this comment was sarcasm... if not, it must be nice to be perfect.

I'll make sure to double check next time to maintain a better online presence.

UB - Good plan, man. I just hate to see a company kill their brand by not proofreading and just posting willy-nilly or on the fly. I don't think I'm in the minority here (maybe I am).

The bag looks legit, though! Nice work! :thmbup:

Last edited:
All Things Disc Golf said:
Before we get into the details, we've seen many trying to figure out who is behind Hucker Magazine? Who are you and how will you be able to remain neutral?

Hucker Magazine: There are two of us, Michael Brouphy and Phillip Murray.

Hmm.

UB if you make a nice bag I personally could care less if you can read, write, or spell. At the least you are on here answering questions and that is more than most companies.

Job good done well you thanks cool