• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Hand Candy Iko Backpack!

UB - Good plan, man. I just hate to see a company kill their brand by not proofreading and just posting willy-nilly or on the fly. I don't think I'm in the minority here (maybe I am).

The bag looks legit, though! Nice work! :thmbup:

You are in the minority but I couldn't agree more.

I like the strap adjustment at the top of the bag. That's a great idea. I hate when you adjust your straps and the excess is just flopping around on the ground and they get stepped on when you go to pick it up, and then you trip and fall, and your buddies all laugh at your dumba** trying to get up really quick so no one notices, but they did.
is that what those are? i just assumed they were loops for carrying an umbrella or stool. very nice

Last edited:
I thought they were for adjusting how the bag sits on your back. My Ergo has them, and they're sewn into the straps themselves so the only adjusting is at the top.

Presales are ending when we reach the total amount of bags ordered for the initial order which is 100 of which 60 have been sold. Fulfillment is planning for right around Christmas.

Might want to check the Hucker Magazine Mega-complaint thread for some relevant information....

Very sorry about that guys, I had forgotten to change the prices on the actual bag page, the $130 and the $140 were the early bird prices and have now gone up to $150 and $155 respectively. Please message me if you have any questions at all. Also Jukeshoe please message me.

Hello Michael, how are you this morning? :)

As you already mentioned in a previous pm to me, you are "not going to be responding to questions in private so that there is no way someone said i said something different, i need people to be aware of the relationship so it doesn't affect my business."

So anything you'd like to discuss I'd gladly discuss openly in either this thread, or the Hucker thread, or any other public thread you'd like. :)

I have never talked to you, met you, or know who you are. You say you have never done business with anything that I have ever been involved with, but I feel like you just enjoy running back and forth sucker punching me to get your jollies off. Just leaves me a little confused.

I have done nothing but try and rectify the issues that came about from Hucker out of my own personal pockets and yet you keep bring me up constantly as a terrible person for no reasons other then to dump crap into the pot that you don't have a lick of anything in. Please tell me your personal reasons for your vindictive actions towards me.

I have never talked to you, met you, or know who you are. You say you have never done business with anything that I have ever been involved with, but I feel like you just enjoy running back and forth sucker punching me to get your jollies off. Just leaves me a little confused.

I have done nothing but try and rectify the issues that came about from Hucker out of my own personal pockets and yet you keep bring me up constantly as a terrible person for no reasons other then to dump crap into the pot that you don't have a lick of anything in. Please tell me your personal reasons for your vindictive actions towards me.

Let's get this straight, shall we?

You put your name on a publication that grossly failed to deliver what it promised. You and your partner took people's money and did not deliver what you said you would.

At no point have I made a personal attack on you other than posting information that is publicly available pertaining to the businesses in question (UB and Hucker). If you are unable to separate personal from business, I suggest you get out of business entirely.

As I stated before, I have absolutely 100% NO PERSONAL INTEREST in this.

I simply do not like a Huckster coming onto the forum, ripping people off, getting away with it, and then doing it again after the heat has died down. Whether or not this is the case with UB/Hucker is still in the air pending you providing more information as to the exact legal business relationship you had with Hucker.

A lot of evidence exists that seems to indicate that you left your PARTNER in the lurch once you found out YOU wouldn't be making any profit. You might not have seen a single dollar, but your name was attached to this debacle so you should expect to have to answer some tough questions regarding the failure to deliver the promised goods.

Not only have you refused to answer the tough questions, you've also done your best to silence vocal critics by offering them copies of Hucker: the same copies that never made it to the subscribers in the first place.

So no, I don't need to be answering questions. You do.

Let's get this straight, shall we?

You put your name on a publication that grossly failed to deliver what it promised. You and your partner took people's money and did not deliver what you said you would.

At no point have I made a personal attack on you other than posting information that is publicly available pertaining to the businesses in question (UB and Hucker). If you are unable to separate personal from business, I suggest you get out of business entirely.

As I stated before, I have absolutely 100% NO PERSONAL INTEREST in this.

I simply do not like a Huckster coming onto the forum, ripping people off, getting away with it, and then doing it again after the heat has died down. Whether or not this is the case with UB/Hucker is still in the air pending you providing more information as to the exact legal business relationship you had with Hucker.

A lot of evidence exists that seems to indicate that you left your PARTNER in the lurch once you found out YOU wouldn't be making any profit. You might not have seen a single dollar, but your name was attached to this debacle so you should expect to have to answer some tough questions regarding the failure to deliver the promised goods.

Not only have you refused to answer the tough questions, you've also done your best to silence vocal critics by offering them copies of Hucker: the same copies that never made it to the subscribers in the first place.

So no, I don't need to be answering questions. You do.

:clap: