• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Up and Coming Good Reviewers

Any new reviewers need a unique? I've got an hour and want to spread some good vibes.

I also can't remember a unique from you. The Blockhouse Courses in Virginia are some of my most recent reviews, also a favorite of James Conrad. Check out the photos of the Darkside course I took, a lot of MVP disc used, that we post about on the MVP thread Servo, Reactor, Crave, Insanity that I used during my round and others. The photo's I posted on holes 9 and 10 are worth a look on the Sunnyside course.

Johnsondere knocking out 20 reviews... in one day. And did another 10 yesterday.

Not the meatiest things but definitely tells you what you need to know before going to a course better than just the course description and worthy of an upvote.

Profile: Johnsondere
Most recent review: 9 Springs Golf & Disc Course - Reviews
I noticed this too! Based on the dates played, I am guessing that he/she is importing previous notes from another source (UDisc? DGScene? A personal repository?).

Nice work!

Naenae is a newbie who's posting some good reviews. Here is the latest: Crown College - Reviews

Thank you, although I don't think my reviews are up to the quality of so many others I am reading here. I recently lost my job and am working through that by losing myself in about 4-5 rounds of disc golf per week. I'll have another review today, having played 36 holes at another local course yesterday, the first socially with a former work partner, and the second analyzing the course.

Thank you, although I don't think my reviews are up to the quality of so many others I am reading here. I recently lost my job and am working through that by losing myself in about 4-5 rounds of disc golf per week. I'll have another review today, having played 36 holes at another local course yesterday, the first socially with a former work partner, and the second analyzing the course.
Sorry about the job, but I'm glad you found the silver lining with more time for disc golf. Your contributions here are greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about the job, but nah man, your quality is excellent. Even your Southside review, some parks there just isn't much to say about, but you added info for me if I ever go there. Looking forward to seeing more.

I'm gonna bump this one for the sake of good new reviewers on here.

@The Mickstar has only done a couple, but well done reviews.

@chrispreperato is also doing great work.

Let's put a spotlight on these folks again.

@greens the search filters are beyond atrocious now. They were terrible before, they're borderline unsearchable at this point. I had to google this one which used to be a mainstay on here. Movement in the top ten was a main conversation starter too. The lack of a legit top ten list needs to be addressed imo.

Movement in top 10

How is anybody supposed to see this, much less discuss?

I'm gonna bump this one for the sake of good new reviewers on here.

@The Mickstar has only done a couple, but well done reviews.

@chrispreperato is also doing great work.

Let's put a spotlight on these folks again.

@greens the search filters are beyond atrocious now. They were terrible before, they're borderline unsearchable at this point. I had to google this one which used to be a mainstay on here. Movement in the top ten was a main conversation starter too. The lack of a legit top ten list needs to be addressed imo.

Movement in top 10

How is anybody supposed to see this, much less discuss?
@wolfhaley
I hope you know I'm 100% with you - and I'm about improving everything. Please correct anything I'm missing if you'll indulge me in understanding your ask.

• Let's make the top reviewers (or reviews) a tab on the homepage.
    • My suggestion would be to drop the wishlist tab.
    • Making this Top Rated reviewers based on number of reviews or up votes?
  • What else can we get rid of from the frontpage?
I might split this thread, so we can track things and not take this thread off topic.

Latest posts