• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone dyed this plastic. Got a team in digging but it blends in with everything. Close to throwing it in the damn lake.

That sucks. Well, I guess I will throw it until I lose it and find something comparable from another brand that is smart enough not to use earth tones.

This disc was obviously built up with the colors arranged in a particular pattern, not just thrown randomly in the mold.
There was some thought put into it.
So how much freedom do you allow to the elves ?

Obviously , they could not intentionally build up a mold that might be a trade mark violation, like a Chevy Bow Tie logo, and I'm sure they cant spell out words, especially swear words, in a disc, but, do you encourage them to exersize thier artistic creativity, as in the disc above ?
Or are they just mindless droids you keep alive with feeding tubes soley to do your bidding ?

This is why I believe X-Link Fusion is possible. Just saying.

What is this X-Link Fusion you speak of? My bag is slowly changing from Innova to Vibram. I can't wait for a new disc or rubber from Vibram.

I lose my Ascent all the time because of this, we need some neon vibram!

This.

From what I have seen, the nature of rubber is never going to get the reflective sheen you see in plastic. The ability to reflect light makes a disc more noticeable than any color choice. However, a nice blue/ yellow combo would definitely stand out. Red and white should stand out as well.

My all time favorite color is Day Glow Yellow. Cryztal, Star, and Opto/VIP do these the best. I do not know how you could do that in rubber short of adding some kind of radioactive element.

I believe we have corrected the color issues and from what i've seen, all of the newer stuff for the last several months has looked really good. If you see some earth tone discs on the shelves, please buy them so we can have the stores get in the cool new colors.

I believe we have corrected the color issues and from what i've seen, all of the newer stuff for the last several months has looked really good. If you see some earth tone discs on the shelves, please buy them so we can have the stores get in the cool new colors.
Nice to hear Bud. I don't have a decent disc store nearby so I purchase online. However, hitting up the big city so hopefully I can find one or six this weekend.:thmbup:

Hello Imbadat (and anyone else who does not have a local store that carries VDG), shoot me an email ([email protected]) with your local stores that carry golf discs. I'll be happy to contact them and see if they are interested in carrying the VDG line.

Loving the Firm Ibex. Perfect blend of stiffness and grippynessess's.

So what is the next mid we'll see- understable or overstable?

2011 VO DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts