• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Is Done

I almost posted that before just doing the NIMBY line, lol...

...going to get some wings. I wonder if this thread will still be the same when I get back...

:popcorn:

Disappointed to see them go. I'm fond of the Ibex and a beat in Lace. I have couple of backups.
When they're gone, I'll be able to easily fill that slot with other molds.

I really liked the Obex, Lace, and all their putters. And like a 1/4 of DG apparel are Vibram shirts from Birdie Bashes I ran, lol.

Wow!! Been playing for one year now and I've only seen one vibram disc(the nephew found it in the woods) I don't know anything about them and it's sad any time we see a manufacturer decide to leave our sport, however I do commend them on staying up front about it and just saying they're going to focus on what they're good at doing. Like I said never threw a vibram disc but the soles on my Merrell boots are fuggin fan tastic.

I still have a cold/rainy day bag of Vibram discs. Got rid of most of my backups of them though. I was really disappointed when they discontinued the Ascent. I really liked that disc, although you can get pretty much the same flight with a Star Eagle.

As with everything else in life, I'll accept the change and move on. Plenty of great discs to choose from. I'm sure we'll all survive.

Never jived with the discs, but I liked the feel. Dang, they where one of the last to make firm discs. I was thinking on getting a couple. Nows its either buy a stack or forget about it