• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[VOTE] Help our local course win a "Best Of" competition!

klay

Eagle Member
Hey all, I'm hoping you can take a couple seconds out of your day to help vote our course to the top!

Cross Creek Disc Golf Course been nominated for the 2020 Best of the Vail Valley competition in the "Family Entertainment" category.

It would be a HUGE boost for the course to win or even podium in this and would also be the first time anything disc golf related has had any kind of success (Its literally the first time the sport has even been on the ballot).

I'm hoping that our worldwide disc golf community can help to make our dream of winning a reality. If you'd like to help, please follow this direct link and click "vote"

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and here's a peek at what the course looks like during the fall season when colors are in full effect.

lLhsnHCh.jpg

Done.

Looks like the Voting period ends tomorrow - 9/22, so everybody else better hurry!

GOOD LUCK!!

Voted and really, Cross Creek was my favorite thing in the Vail valley. Must play course is you're out there and I can't wait to play it again.

If you have people voting who have never been there, doesn't that mean that the outcome of the vote is somewhat staged and thus the outcome is basically meaningless?

Latest posts