• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want a free mini? create me a logo

Those are awesome, I didn't know anything about his custom mini's either.

make the star guy spit fire. like the indian guy from street fighter.

I'm a graphic artist with a little down time. I'll do something for you!

I've actually been working on a coming up with my own disc golf clothing line…

I'm always amazed how much people discount the work of professional graphic artists/ designers. Design a logo for a mini???? Are you kidding me? The design firm I work for does logos/ branding STARTING at $5000. Also, most freelance graphic designers who are even halfway decent are getting a minimum of $65/hr. Even the most basic logo will take 15-20 hours to develop. Do the math.

So basically, the OP is asking someone to come up with a brand that will sell him thousands of minis and t-shirts in exchange for 1 mini. Then again, Nike paid a graphic designer $35 to come up with the swoosh, so maybe your offer isn't that bad after all.

just an fyi - Pepsi recently redesigned their logo. The cost? $1,000,000.00.

Guess it's time to just close this thread up. :wall:

Last thing I was trying to do was insult anybody in anyway.

I'm not Pepsi and that's a bad comparison.

I do custom wood/resin turning on the lathe. A woodworker charges at minimum starting hourly rate of 30.00 an hour(minimum) Guess, according to you I should start charging a lot more for my minis.

I'm a guy who works full time with 2 kids and a wife. I have a small shop in my basement that I make minis and other items in for fun, not much profit. Do I make a small profit sure, but a lot of it is put right back into materials,garbage disposal,sandpaper, electricity etc etc

I thought some members here would have fun trying to design a logo and get a mini. That simple.

I'm always amazed how much people discount the work of professional graphic artists/ designers. Design a logo for a mini???? Are you kidding me? The design firm I work for does logos/ branding STARTING at $5000. Also, most freelance graphic designers who are even halfway decent are getting a minimum of $65/hr. Even the most basic logo will take 15-20 hours to develop. Do the math.

So basically, the OP is asking someone to come up with a brand that will sell him thousands of minis and t-shirts in exchange for 1 mini. Then again, Nike paid a graphic designer $35 to come up with the swoosh, so maybe your offer isn't that bad after all.

just an fyi - Pepsi recently redesigned their logo. The cost? $1,000,000.00.

A million?!? That's unfair.

Unfair to the payor...but not the payee....but you're going to payit or else!

pizza-the-hutt.jpg