• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome our newest advertiser, PRIME Discs!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I am pleased to announce our newest advertiser, PRIME Discs! PRIME Discs is located in Leicester, MA, home of the famed Maple Hill and Pyramids courses. They offer a full array of disc golf products from discs to stickers to baskets.

PRIME Discs was also generous enough to offer visitors and members a bonus if you make your purchase through DGCR. You will get a FREE DVD of the 2005 Marshall Street Disc Golf Championship with any purchase! Just click through the ad and enter coupon code DGCR at check out and you're good to go!

My thanks go out to Steve Dodge and PRIME Discs for helping to support DGCR. Also, look for a DGCR mention in the "What's cool on the web" section of PRIME's upcoming e-Newsletter.

DGCR sponsors

Another awesome development for my favorite web site!

I'm curious, though, is there any relationship between Marshall Street DG and PRIME Discs? They're both on Marshall St. in Leicester MA and Steve Dodge seems to be connected to both. Anyone have the scoop on this?

Steve Dodge was half of Marshall Street, but he left and started his own thing. Makes you wish you lived in Leicester, don't it?

I have done business with Prime. Steve is a cool dude and was very helpful to me on the phone. He had some of the last Champ Classic Rocs for sale at list price so I snatched a few of them up. I got them quick to boot!

Pete,

Try emailing them to see what's up. If you placed the order I think they would probably honor the DGCR coupon deal. I know that owner recently registered on here as well so he may respond to this thread.

the coupon code was not recognized. anyone else have trouble?

You gotta love not testing stuff! Issue corrected (and tested). :eek:

And yes, Jason and I started MSt and then our goals diverged - as often happens with business and family.

I am now running Prime Discs and trying to use it as a cash cow to build the Vibram Open at Maple Hill into a premier disc golf event.

Just ordered the last champion classic roc and took advantage of the free DVD. Cant wait to have that roc in my bag again after its 2 month absence. DVD should also be a fun watch.

I am glad I could point you into the direction of the Classic Rocs. I am loving mine as well.

Yesterday I purchased a Glow Roc and Glow Tbird for night time play after DST is up, a DX Viking for my side-arm throwing wife and a Fade Mini bag for her as well. So I got 3 discs, a bag, a DVD, and a T-Shirt for right around 45 bucks. Not a bad deal!

I just ordered the Scott Stokely DVD Set. Best price I have seen yet. I also grabbed the Snap Movie. Thanks! :cool:

I saw the first two Scott Stokely videos and they were pretty good. Did you get the book too? I found that to be really useful when I was getting my throw dialed in plus you can bring it with you to the course for reference.

yeah man thanks for the heads up. i had a champion classic roc in my bag for a while, then lost it at hornets nest. ill be glad to have it agian.

I saw the first two Scott Stokely videos and they were pretty good. Did you get the book too? I found that to be really useful when I was getting my throw dialed in plus you can bring it with you to the course for reference.

I did not, only because I had not heard anything about how much help it might give. But I guess you sold me there brother!

I just ordered it bro! Thanks for the heads up on the book.

Hello All,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great words you all are giving me. It is nice being nice to the nice.

And if you know any TDs, we've got a bunch of great sponsorship packs for them up on the site too:

http://primediscs.com/tds.asp

Enjoy the fall,

Steve.

Our Vibram Open DVD is being replicated!

Over 3 1/2 hours of footage!

Round Coverage: MPO (& the MPO Race for Third), FPO and MPG (over 1 1/2 hours of the DVD)
Special features: Bloopers, Heartbreakers, Lucky Dogs, Great Shots
New features: Putting Slam, Avery vs. The World

Round coverage (and Avery vs. The World) includes hole overviews with dots moving with the shots to verify where they go. This is way cool.

Free shipping on pre-orders.

I think the Avery vs. The World section is the best 15 minutes of video I've ever put together.

In stores November 25th, ask your favorite store to contact me for wholesale information.

PRIME Discs was also generous enough to offer visitors and members a bonus if you make your purchase through DGCR. You will get a FREE DVD of the 2005 Marshall Street Disc Golf Championship with any purchase! Just click through the ad and enter coupon code DGCR at check out and you're good to go!

BTW: the DVD I've gotten with both my orders has been the 2004 MSDGC.

Props to Steve for excellent handling of a minor order mishap that we had. Prime's customer service is top notch.

@ Steve, I watched the 2004 MSDGC DVD last night and one of the things that I would have liked to have seen on the graphics (prior to tee shot) is the distances for the holes.

ERic

2005 was the original offer and I guess the ran out because in the newest PRIME ad they're offering the 2004 DVD.

@ Steve, I watched the 2004 MSDGC DVD last night and one of the things that I would have liked to have seen on the graphics (prior to tee shot) is the distances for the holes.

ERic

Keep the comments coming, that's the only way we'll keep getting better at this. Adding the hole overview with the moving dot is a comment we got last year, and I :eek: didn't even think to add the hole distances, except on hole 1 where it takes 480' to clear the pond.