• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to the next generation of DGCourseReview

I just discovered the DGR Archive at the bottom of the Forums main page.

Sadly, it looks like the links to the DGR articles didn't get transferred over. (That means that a throwing technique article that I had on there is gone too.) I miss seeing the old DGR interface with Blake's cool logo!
That's too bad. I do remember timg doing his best to archive everything. Learning from Blake and Bradley walker is where I started. It would be a crime if all of that is gone now.

That's too bad. I do remember timg doing his best to archive everything. Learning from Blake and Bradley walker is where I started. It would be a crime if all of that is gone now.
TimG did have the DGR Mirror and that had all of the old files that were accessible by hyperlinks. I always thought it was great that we still had DGR archives at all since the alternative was just having it die and be lost forever.

Is awaiting moderation a new thing for all posts? Does it mean my account is on watch? Why am I getting this message? I also appreciate the irony of this being reviewed before its posted and answered.

The ar
Is awaiting moderation a new thing for all posts? Does it mean my account is on watch? Why am I getting this message? I also appreciate the irony of this being reviewed before its posted and answered.
We are still tweaking the moderation tool - that's all. Key words are triggering the tool. This wasn't actually in the review queue, but I did see another one you had got triggered into there.

How do I edit my other info? Used to be the dashboard home page on the old site. I keep a log of private, temp, practice, and tourney courses I've played and my real course count there. I'm behind and haven't seen that explained yet. It was asked by Pizza God a few weeks ago.

How do I edit my other info? Used to be the dashboard home page on the old site. I keep a log of private, temp, practice, and tourney courses I've played and my real course count there. I'm behind and haven't seen that explained yet. It was asked by Pizza God a few weeks ago.
If you click on your avatar in the upper right corner, then click on account details "other info / notes" is about 2/3 down the page and is editable...

If you click on your avatar in the upper right corner, then click on account details "other info / notes" is about 2/3 down the page and is editable...
Thanks! I was looking for how to be able to edit the Other info section in my profile and this was just what I needed. I didn't realize that clicking "Account Details" would take you right there.

How do I edit my other info? Used to be the dashboard home page on the old site. I keep a log of private, temp, practice, and tourney courses I've played and my real course count there.
At the risk of adding too much information I also first discovered a more round about way to get to the same place...
1) Click on the Notifications bell so that the box opens
2) In the bottom right corner of the open Notifications box click "Preferences"
3) Choose "Account Details" in the menu on the left side under "Settings"

I am intrigued by "Recent course rounds" now that it's so visible on the homepage. Is it possible to see more than the five that are displayed? I am aware that I can see different sets of five by changing from "All" to "nearby", etc. But I don't see a different way to navigate to a longer list.

I am intrigued by "Recent course rounds" now that it's so visible on the homepage. Is it possible to see more than the five that are displayed? I am aware that I can see different sets of five by changing from "All" to "nearby", etc. But I don't see a different way to navigate to a longer list.
Good question, will see if we can create a link to it.

What happens when you use "start conversation" with a member?

Correct, it still bugs me Instagram and all thems use DM instead of PM.

I already have PayPal why do I need Venmo and Cashapp get off my lawn lol
Someone opened a Cashapp account with my wife's email. Sent a card to the house and everything, hoping we'd load it. When I called to report it, I discovered that they didn't have a department, or even a single person, dedicated to fraud.

Hard. Pass.

Are any plans to have multiple pins placements listed for a course in the works? Im ready to move on from UDisc but at the same time am course Ambassador of a few so I want to keep my local and visiting disc golf family (all disc golfers ;)) informed on course pin placements and such.

Are any plans to have multiple pins placements listed for a course in the works? Im ready to move on from UDisc but at the same time am course Ambassador of a few so I want to keep my local and visiting disc golf family (all disc golfers ;)) informed on course pin placements and such.
Do you mean separate from the functionality that already exists? You can have up to three pin positions filled in for a layout and just edit the hole info to select between them. I would say it's a little more clunky than UDisc's layout feature, but it does work.

I looked all over for an option to add pins before I posted this question. But obviously didn't see that option available.

Latest posts