• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wham-O mini basket?

I wonder if all Target stores carry this? I don't think they have it in Washington.

Hey Now Mr. Stengele
They do have them in Target here in Washington ~ we bought 4 of them for nephews and neices this year as Christmas presents. I've seen them in the Everett and Lake Stevens Target.

I ordered two this weekend from Target and the arrived today. I got one for myself and one for a friend as a Christmas present. Shipping was $4.99 for both. My total for two baskets with tax and shipping came $33.23.

I got one for christmas. I love it. The discs are just whamo-frisbees which I expected, but I actually like them a lot more than I thought I would. They fly well and make the game fun for indoors.

My Grandson (5) and I (55) just got through putting around the house and I think these things are well worth their price. They catch pretty well. Highly recommended for 4 through 8 year olds. Being Plastic, it might not last long but you get their curiosity up and then take them in the spring to the real course.
Hooked for life!

Oh yes!! My Wife got me one for Christmas as well!! Everyone at the house was picking them up and trying to putt. I was really impressed, those little mini's fly a lot better than I thought they would! It is worth the 20$!

I've been working at Target for a number of years now and I've never seen this at our store despite reading these posts. I did an item search at work today and it turns out they had all of theirs on location in the backroom! They just store them in the back of the store to collect dust! I picked one up using my awesome team member discount and it's pretty fun. I don't like the minis provided though; my mini Aviar and mini drivers work much better.

A great way to bring the course to me when the snow keeps me from getting out to the course!

I just bought one last night. I was given a gift card for Target and the mini-basket was on sale for $17.50. So, it only cost $7.50 out-of-pocket. I took it to work today and we had a mini-tournament at break time! Lots of fun! :D

My girlfriend gave me one today as a late christmas present. Its alot of fun. The included discs take some getting used to but once you do they fly pretty well.

Latest posts