• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are the most valuable lessons you've learned while disc golfing?

If you're running through the course, you own it.

But seriously, tdschrock1, are you asking about valuable lessons as to how to play disc golf better, or lessons outside of that?

What are the most valuable lessons you've learned while disc golfing?

Sometimes in life you find things that you really really enjoy, that you really really suck at (in the grand scheme of things).

Disc golf has taught me how to enjoy an activity despite being fairly terrible at it.

In the past, I've let my lack of successes in certain pursuits ruin the fun of it all.

Disc golf has taught me how to enjoy an activity despite being fairly terrible at it.

In the past, I've let my lack of successes in certain pursuits ruin the fun of it all.

This ^^^^^

I don't suck, but I'll never be great and that's ok. I just love walking around throwing discs.

Also, never bet against the guy with a beat up bag and 10 year old discs with the stamps worn off, and never assume the guy with the grip bag and all the shinny new discs has a clue.

I have realized I never have a quiet mind. When I am practicing putting I literally have to tell myself to shut up inside my own head so I can focus.

Most people that say they are good usually suck, most people that say they suck are usually good.

Latest posts