• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are the not popular molds in your area?

Nobody cares for the SL where I play. I do, and I beat them with it. It's underrated, fo'sho.

My sword seems to get some looks. It's a red colorshift and it bombs.

As far as major manufacturers go, one that really stands out that there isn't much love for is the Firebird out here.

I dont see much millenium. I like their molds and could thriw a pure bag from them.
Same goes for dga.

Mvp and the euro lines have buzz right now but mill. & dga seem to be slept on.

Lat 64 striker...ton of guys down here have never even heard of them (the company as awhole) surprising really

The guys around here are pretty disc savvy so people usually know what I'm throwing even though my bag is full of different manufactures: Innova, Discraft, Lat, Gateway, Discmania, Westside, ABC, Daredevil and MVP. ABC is pretty small but being an IL company people around here know them. Since MVP discs look different I get asked about those a fair amount. But the disc nobody knows about is my Daredevil Polar Bear. If I ever see someone else on the course throwing one I will be amazed. Aside from my girlfriend who shares my interest in multiple manufactures.

my nebula and my lat 64 XXX are discs that confuse ppl on the courses i play... those new eclipse ions when i take one of those out ppl just gawk and say they are sweet... and they are right.

Believe it or not, the Comet. I know how awesome it is, but I see almost no one else throwing them. It's a shame...

Generally everything in my bag besides the Predator. Millennium JLS, OLF and Quasar are the worst offenders. I think I've met 2 people in real life so far that knew anything about one of these molds.

im pretty sure im the only person in abilene that throws trackers, my game would plummet if i lost these, i love them! and only a couple i have seen use ions, how can people not love these things?! i have a somewhat weak backhand but i get really good distance with these things, and they putt just as well, i know what i will be collecting in the next year or so

Vibram Trak and the dart. The Trak is pretty much a TL but with the awesome plastic. I've never seen any one throwing either of those

I have never seen anyone in my area carrying a classic roc. I carry three. Sometimes people will ask what I just threw and I tell them a classic roc and they say "oh a roc" I'm like no a classic roc. They always say well its just a roc right. Then comes the whole explaining part.

ions; i got a whole bunch of "what the heck is that?" comments last weekend. i've ran into a few peeps that throw lat64 so i can't say that, and i accidently left a pink river on the fairway last weekend, so at least one more person is throwing lat64 in the area.

I throw a sonic for turnover short drives awesome glide and most of my gateway stuff since a lot of people in my are throw innova and discraft