• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your favorite tournament videos?

Romans 5-8

Eagle Member
I have found a ton of videos online of tournaments, but many are horrible quality or just random mediocre players. I'm interested in the high profile tourneys with pros.

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions or links to awesome videos. Some videos I have found online lately and enjoyed are:

vibram open 2009
vibram 2010
dynamic duels 1& 2.
The Scandinavian open 2010 - I think it was 10'

I have also watched a few clash videos that I ordered from DGcenter, and thought they were pretty good.

Help would be appreciated, I don't like watching low quality videos.

A guy named Matt Cooper on YouTube has some pretty cool stuff. He uses a camera mounted on a quad-copter to give a disc-eye view of each hole before it's played.

There's another thread similar to this further down, but the OP in that one mentioned this:

I'd never seen it before, but it is pretty sweet. However, I can see the argument that playing a Taylor Swift song while watching discs fly in slow motion is akin to the ASPCA playing Sarah McLachlan's "Arms of the Angel" to guilt-trip Michael Vick into curbing his shenanigans.

Nemmers, I did see that thread, I actually really enjoyed the short introduction to Disc Golf with Feldberg in it. But it is funny you mention the Taylor Swift music, because I watched about 1 minute of that video and said ummmmmm no. LOL - thanks for the link though.

I'd never seen it before, but it is pretty sweet. However, I can see the argument that playing a Taylor Swift song while watching discs fly in slow motion is akin to the ASPCA playing Sarah McLachlan's "Arms of the Angel" to guilt-trip Michael Vick into curbing his shenanigans.

OH MY GOD!!!!!:clap::thmbup:

Latest posts