• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you putt with?

What do you putt with?

• Dart

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Wizard

Votes: 59 20.6%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Birdie

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Vibram

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • Challenger

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Focus

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Ion

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Omega

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Blowfly

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • APX

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Banger

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
Call me crazy but, as a spin putter, I use a Pro D Banger-GT. People try to tell me to switch to a Wizard... until I make twice as many putts as they do! :D

Sets of three Identical APX's in the follow colors.

Orange = Pro D Reefs
White = Elite X old circle stamps
Yellow = Elite X

Started putting with APX a long time ago. Nothing special about them just been throwing them a long time.

My putting is beyond terrible, but I've been really practicing a lot this week. I haven't played a round yet this week, only been practicing putting in the back yard.

With that said, I first started getting serious about DG with KC Pro Aviars, but then I started hating the deep rimmed putters. So I started searching for others, I bought a couple Soft Banger GT's. I really like their feel, and the seem straight as can be when putting, but for some reason I didn't stick with those for putting at the course, because I didn't like driving with them. So then I tried Vibrams, I got a few Summits and a couple VP's, I am not real crazy about those for putting, but I like driving with them. Just last night and today so far I am back to really liking the KCPA's for putting. I have a Star Aviar Driver (same mold) for driving with.

I am thinking about just trading the Vibram's and Banger's so I am never tempted to use them at all lol.

my putter isnt up there. i feel like im being alienated. im gonna report this. if your gonna put a putter poll up, next time remember to include MY putter. jeez man what is wrong with you????? haha

Zero Pure FTW!!!!!

Where's the magnet?? Poll = Fail lol

oh dont worry the OP got the blowfly, birdie, banger, and APX on there. since so many people use and talk about those giant turds (not the APX)! haha. :doh:

Three Wizards currently in the bag...

1. Supersoft as the main putter
2. Understable Supersoft for trick shots
3. Soft for off the tee

APX for me... but won't Midnight feel a bit dissed to see you ommitted the Soft Magnet in the mix???

i use 4 putters :) 2 kc pro aviar for anything 50ft or closer. vibram VP for windy days and drives , and a cryztal challenger for my straight upshots

anywho I use a champy rhyno... great when you get it in but nice for minimizing misses (little to no glide keeps it close to basket)

Vibram is a good choice, as I do use all three. VP for those crazy hyzer putts, Summit for the bendy anny putts, and the Ridge for the straights.

Latest posts