• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you wear to play?

I prefer the original disc golf uniform. The helmet provides safety from other flying discs while the metallic bodysuit keeps you cool by reflecting the sun's rays away from you (and into your competitors eyes)! :D

Frisbee_Morrison.jpg

Swim trunks. The built in mesh underwear keeps my boys nice n cool. That's all that really matters. Plus I'm diving for discs moot of the time anyways

Ball cap, Dri-fit shirt, convertible pants from REI, and some Goretex Merrells.

(*when I'm not wearing my tye-dyed body-rubber)

I ended up getting some dry-fit shirts but haven't been out to play yet. I got 2 shirts and 2 short for ~$35 on overstock.com and a real nice Jerzees 2 layer shirt at GoodWill for $2.50. I should be set!

Nothing like coming home and seeing 2 packages in the mail. One was my SS gift and the other was the 2 shirts I ordered the day before yesterday on Overstock.com. Impressed with how fast they delivered!

I prefer the original disc golf uniform. The helmet provides safety from other flying discs while the metallic bodysuit keeps you cool by reflecting the sun's rays away from you (and into your competitors eyes)! :D

Frisbee_Morrison.jpg

:thmbup: awesome :thmbup:

Right now, summer, t-shirt, shorts, and comfortable low top sneakers.

I notice so many 'dry fit' shirts, I just carry a towel and a extra shirt for when I am done.

Local Club Dri-fit with a pair of gym shorts, ankle high WHITE socks. Carry as much water as I can handle.

Dri fit shirts- they really are a lifesaver in this heat
Basketball shorts- nice and loose

Cargo's and a Dri-Fit, usually sleeveless or polo for "nicer" rounds, (I just bought a really nice Nike Dri-Fit tee but the sleeves have this weird rubbery stuff on em, sticks to my arm and is really noticable when putting). I have a connection at UA and can saw with out a doubt their stuff is the best, but Nike is a very close second.

That is only when I remember to take a second set of clothes, or am not playing after work. Otherwise it's khaki colored cotton work T-Shirt and khaki shorts. It's just so much fun when everyone wants to talk about your job as you try to unwind from the day.

Some acid washed jorts, real tight and form fitting. A mesh half-shirt, a dual drink-holder hat for the brews, brown socks and some clown shoes complete the ensemble.

AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Sometimes, nothing at all. Let me tell you, there are few things in this world as liberating as ripping a solid power drive in the nude.

Latest posts