• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you wear to play?

Usually cargo or khaki shorts, and a Polo. That is unless i'm playing a tourney or its really hot then i usually wear cargo shorts and a drifit

I wear all Under Armour Heatgear when it is very hot or humid. Hat, base shirt, dry tee, underwear, shorts, and socks. I sweat a ton in any case, but this allows me to feel the breeze and cool off.

ive found the starter brand drifits you can get at walmart are some of the best. havent tried nike except in the polos and their polos are by far superior to anything else on the market. cost a shizer load but theyre worth the money, really nice when you get them for wholesale

A Dri-fit shirt
0bd70a75-orig.jpg
dirty cause I just got done for the day, light shorts, and Vibram Five Fingers, or ZigTech shoes.

Winter: Cotton track pants with a hoodie or drug rug. If snow's on the ground, have some waterproof shoes. In the summer, basketball shorts thats about it haha. No shoes, no shirt, no problem.