• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
180g 9/10 SM...whats the price..?

1e8028ed.jpg

Just for grins....1984 Prototype beadless Aviar weight 137, 6/7 out of 10. I use it almost every round for something. :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 207
whats the scoop did the other thread just get too long or was it just that "He who shall remain nameless" started it?

Just for grins....1984 Prototype beadless Aviar weight 137, 6/7 out of 10. I use it almost every round for something. :)

I've seen a lot of those recently. These were made for stores like Kmart back in the day. Pretty cool stamp though I have a few myself. Not sure if it's worth much without the box. New in the box it's worth about 40. As a 6-7 I'd think it's about 15-20 to the right person

whats the scoop did the other thread just get too long or was it just that "He who shall remain nameless" started it?
You have a whole collection of tinfoil hats, don't you?

timg found out that once threads get over 5,000 posts they start to slow down the site. There were a few on here that were already that big so they were closed and a "Part II" thread was started that links back to the old thread. No conspiracy necessary.

You have a whole collection of tinfoil hats, don't you?

timg found out that once threads get over 5,000 posts they start to slow down the site. There were a few on here that were already that big so they were closed and a "Part II" thread was started that links back to the old thread. No conspiracy necessary.

meh.
so.
no conspiracty theory, I just wanted to raise an eyebrow or two... :D
and my hat is made of papertowels....

and my hat is made of papertowels....
The Government can still read your thoughts through paper towels, man. You NEED you a Reynolds Wrap hat. Put some over the windows while you are at it.

The Government can still read your thoughts through paper towels, man. You NEED you a Reynolds Wrap hat. Put some over the windows while you are at it.

Lulz...
the conspiracy theorist 'round these posts is still in his "timeout"...

I have no idea about rocs... How about a red Champion Roc with a pic of a cannon on it; 9/10 no ink; max weight ( I don't have a pic at the moment, Thanks) ....

The AC/DC Roc? The ones on champion plastic are x-outs I think. Not sure though. I'd say at least 50.

^^^ It has a blue cannon at the top left and a badge at the bottom right that says " Roc Hill 888"

What plastic is that, ESP? FWIW, I bought a new/unthrown first run ESP Buzzz GT for $35 this summer. I would guess that would be around $30 because of the condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.