• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's a double stamped X-Out.

Has 2 of the more rare stamps from that year though. I'd say 55 tops.

Granted the Cannon stamp was a rarity that year I'd doubt you'd get over 35 for it, I sold the same disc your describing on here a couple years ago for 30 I believe. What would bring you over 50 is if it was a Champ ONTARIO mold, those were very pricey that year.

What's this worth?

ESP/FLX buzzz SS

picture.php

"buzzz stamped on rim" FLX/ESP type. White with a different plastic feel than an esp, z or x. Pretty cool disc with a small US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp.

What is a 180 7.5/10 black 20 years of Roc with pink stamp worth will upload picture later

Is the Roc like this? I am curious as well.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 58
2nd first run buzzzz brand new. Not that I would sell, just would like to know.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 124
$30, it says so right on the disc:doh:

go read the "what would you do in my place" thread under general.
Get back to work buddy, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I paid 30 back in the day.
:|

How about a 9X KCP Roc, well used, probably 5.5/10 no big chunks just well used, 177g, faded ink

Omega SuperSoft 1.10. Disc Golf Down Under stamp with the kangaroo. Used it for 504 holes in one day (in 2004?), and haven't thrown it since. How much-ish?

Omega SuperSoft 1.10. Disc Golf Down Under stamp with the kangaroo. Used it for 504 holes in one day (in 2004?), and haven't thrown it since. How much-ish?

Okay, figured you would want to see it to evaluate it, so I went and dug it out. Don't know how or when, but I appear to have crushed 2 dents into the underside rim. One of them is visible here.

No ink other than what you see in the pic.

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.