• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pred experts? Is a predator from 2007 old enough to be worth anything? I have an unthrown 173g Z pred with a 2007 tourney stamp. It's kinda gummy and super grippy.

picture.php

Any pred experts? Is a predator from 2007 old enough to be worth anything? I have an unthrown 173g Z pred with a 2007 tourney stamp. It's kinda gummy and super grippy.

I'm not sure about the value of that disc, although I don't think there is much of a premium, but I have a few semi-gummy flat Z Preds from around then that are fast and beefy like a nice 11x FB. They feel nice and I likes to throw 'em. I'd certainly pay a little extra for that guy.

I picked up these two yellow 170 Aviars. I was just wondering if these had any extra value.

Cheers - Koffee

A lot of people like those. I prefer the plastic to be a little on the soft side. They retain their value well. I'm not great with prices so someone else chime in if I'm wrong but I would say they are worth $12-15 in 7-8/10 condition.

Not sure the color of the plastic or stamp adds anything, but it's cool that 2001 is in the stamp.

I have a new 175 clear 11x tl with a rainbow stamp any ideas in value?

TL's never had times, it is either an 11x teebird, or just a TL. You could be referring to the older CAL champ TL's that are clear with a rainbow stamp? DGV is selling some. I got one, the plastic is awesome but i dont like how the disc flies.

A lot of people like those. I prefer the plastic to be a little on the soft side. They retain their value well. I'm not great with prices so someone else chime in if I'm wrong but I would say they are worth $12-15 in 7-8/10 condition.

Not sure the color of the plastic or stamp adds anything, but it's cool that 2001 is in the stamp.

thank You for the information. I appreciate it!!

Cheers - Koffee

TL's never had times, it is either an 11x teebird, or just a TL. You could be referring to the older CAL champ TL's that are clear with a rainbow stamp? DGV is selling some. I got one, the plastic is awesome but i dont like how the disc flies.

i will post a pic later i got it from veagan ray i have seen a few of these besides mine as well its definately a tl there is no ridge at the end of the rim if you know how to tell the difference between a tl and a teebird i suggest you check out your 11x tbs to see if some of them really are tl's

I have about 20 11x CAL Teebirds, i know the difference in those and TL's. Is it a factory stamp disc that says 11x teebird-l? or is it a cfr disc. A pic would help

Status
Not open for further replies.