• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these old frisbees have much value? I'd give it a 6.5/10

Attachments

• 150G.jpg
    150G.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 44
That QMS looks gummy. If so, even with the appoved stamp, it isn't CE. It's worth a little extra, but not much. You just have thrower, I believe. The CE would be fairly stiff. If it ain't stiff, not a CE.

Thanks for the info guys. It's gummy, but now I now what to look for! At 5 bucks for both of those, I still feel like I came ahead. When you say worth a little extra you mean more than 5 right?

140.jpg

how about this guy? its a roc, ever seen anything like this? whats the deal on it ?

140.jpg

how about this guy? its a roc, ever seen anything like this? whats the deal on it ?

i think that is one of the newer and flatter rancho rocs...a innova pro sold one on DGR for 50 and i'm thinking that roc collectors will want this if this is the correct story it is 1 of 300 only given to pro players

Thanks for the info guys. It's gummy, but now I now what to look for! At 5 bucks for both of those, I still feel like I came ahead. When you say worth a little extra you mean more than 5 right?

Yep.
First of all, you have yourself a fine disc there. Probably worth $10.
Second, you have yourself a fine thrower.
Don't underestimate the QMS as a thrower. Same distance as a Roc, but a straighter. Less LSS. Won't fade as hard as a Roc at the end of the flight. More like a Comet, but a more stable. Aim it on a straight line and pull the trigger.
Last, they are fairly consistent run to run. In my broad experience, it's the most consistent disc Innova makes. Don't know why.
Enjoy.

140.jpg

I believe these are from the Hero Disc late CE Roc stock.
their value doesn't reflect it, but they are I believe
50 bucks max value is about right.

What are pearly QJLS's and Pearly 1X Beasts going for? Both 8/10

7273965868_0d5670b46b.jpg

7273963748_500a85736a_z.jpg

The QJLS looks like a late CE run, because no bubble stamp. This diminishes its value a bit, but the market for CE QJls's is so red-hot right now. The milky-white color is very sought-after, but the ink is a negative. You could probably get up to $20 in that condition.

no on the qj... those qjls that have that stamp ARE NOT CE OR ANY KIND OF LATE RUN CE. people have been starting to call them that and its not correct. the cal. doesnt matter because all qjls have cal on the bottom.

no on the qj... those qjls that have that stamp ARE NOT CE OR ANY KIND OF LATE RUN CE. people have been starting to call them that and its not correct. the cal. doesnt matter because all qjls have cal on the bottom.

It is very pearly but the pic has light in the background so it is harder to see how pearly it actually is. So what is the going price then booter?

It is very pearly but the pic has light in the background so it is harder to see how pearly it actually is. So what is the going price then booter?

There are a lot of people that would argue the point that these are not CE. I won't continue that argument, because it is somewhat pointless. Mill/Innova was so inconsistent that it's difficult to establish any hard and fast rules.

Didn't know it was pearly.My bad.
If it's pearly then it's not be CE. Milky-white, yes; pearly no.
Still, those early stamps go for extra, let's knock it down to $10-15

I found a white 160-165 (dont remember the exact weight) 6/10 bar stamp dx valkyrie. Is it worth anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts