• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price on these please

Sorry about the poor pictures (better ones on my thread tomorrow).
Buzz (Wasp tooled) 176 pearly 8.5/10
buzzg.jpg

Omega SuperSoft Putter 174 6+/10
omegaj.jpg

Pro Line Rhyno (flat, soft) 171 8.5+/10
rhyno.jpg

DGA Gumbputt 5/10 (160?)
gumbputt.jpg

Also curious about a pearly champ rhyno 175 9/10 dayglow and a champion shark (gummy) 166 8.5/10

^few bucks over stock. Which means like 15-17. I see black ones go for 25 sometimes

This is on reference to the 12x aviars

Buzz is about 40-50 and the pro rhyno is about 20 maybe a lil more or a lil less. People Have been blowin out new pro rhynos for $26

Pro line Rhynos go for around 30 - 35 for white ones and colored ones can move up in price quickly. As per the standard for all discs stamps, condition, ink and weight can raise and lower prices.

Cheers - Koffee

Sorry no pic for this but its a clear mint 175g 2007 players cup flex buzz. Has same stamp as the challengers and nukes you see all the time. Haven't seen a ton of buzzes like this around lately though.

I have seen them listed for 30 - 35 I am unaware if they sold though. Sorry that is as much help as I can give you on that disc.

Cheers - Koffee

Please go to this site and read. I imagine you guys know all about this but how big of a plastic boner does that give you?

http://dgsquared.com/2012/05/02/the-craziest-disc-ever-made/

This is 100% a fake...really easy to see the Ghost of the old stamp. Cool idea to stamp it this way although it violates a ton of copyrights, I'm sure.

EDIT: And what does this post have to do with 'what is this disc worth?' Let's get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts