• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rancho Champion glow Roc with a center circle stamp, that looks like a 1st run stamp. The stamp Is 2 & 1/2 in. Wide. Sorry cant post a picture. The search feature isn't working for me. Thanks for any help.

A Rancho Champion glow Roc with a center circle stamp, that looks like a 1st run stamp. The stamp Is 2 & 1/2 in. Wide. Sorry cant post a picture. The search feature isn't working for me. Thanks for any help.

probably a kenny thrower. depending on weight and ink around 85-100 if mint. used less

probably a kenny thrower. depending on weight and ink around 85-100 if mint. used less

025.jpg

This is what El Nino is talking about.

Millenium Quantum QJLS "pdga appoved" 175g solid 7/10... i'm guessing 20ish... please tell me the truth
vN9m4l.jpg

Any ideas on the champ aeros? They are max weight, gummy, and in good condition.

Millenium Quantum QJLS "pdga appoved" 175g solid 7/10... i'm guessing 20ish... please tell me the truth
vN9m4l.jpg

From what I've seen lately, 20ish is pretty accurate. It looks like the stamp is all one solid color (2-color stamps yield a slightly higher premium), but still looks pretty opaque, which is a plus. Tye-dye could turn off some buyers. Is there any ink?

--------------------------------------------

I received several mint condition never been thrown discs from the mid 1990's as payout for a recent charity benefit tournament.
Among these were:

1 1996 Ching stamped Eagle
1 199? Tourny stamped Big Bead Avair(actually has a sticker saying big bead on the back)
2 1997 Tourny stamped Innova Gazzelles
1 199? Tourny stamped Scorpion
2 199? Tourny stamped Cyclones
1 199? First run Skeeter
And a few other putters that I couldn't even tell you what they are because they weren't marked.

So my question is are any of these worth enough for me to go through the trouble of posting/selling them(over $25)? I do understand that it would be easier if I had just taken pictures of them all(and I still yet may), but I am at work now so that'll have to wait. I don't usually do the whole buying/selling/trading thing because it seems like a lot of trouble but these things seem really rare.

I am keeping one of the Gazelles for myself, and after over 15 years of being in a plastic bag, it flew in my yard yesterday. These discs were from a dear friend of ours who passed away recently. He was a traveling pro that played all over the US and some of his discs were given out as prizes as we raised $ for his little girl.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can chime in, and I'll post pictures if I get time tomorrow.

What is this disc and estimated worth?

i received this disc from a friend recently and have been having trouble identifying it. It has the initials SF on the backside but isnt a stingray. this disc has a beaded rim similar to a cobra. it has a star or pro plastic feel to it and it is a san marino mold whatever it is. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2000 cobra.JPG
    2000 cobra.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 2000 cobra 2.JPG
    2000 cobra 2.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts