• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery disc solved

Good call guys, after you mentioned sentinel i did a bit more research and found this.

The Millennium Sentinel MF (Midrange Fade) debuted in Spring of 1998 as a limited edition specialty disc golf disc. But players started to fall in love with it, and some of the players Millennium sponsored said they couldn't live without it. So in Spring of 2000 Millennium decided to make it a permanent part of the line.

The 2000 National doubles was held March about the same time as the debut, and Sf looks like it is short for sentinel mf, which i also happened to have the 1998 limited edition to compare to.

thanks guys i appreciate the help.

Attachments

• 1998 sentinel.JPG
    1998 sentinel.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 8
  • both sentinels.JPG
    both sentinels.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 8
Sentinel

What is the value of one of those LE Sentinels- Max weight with Rainbow stamp?

2006 Player's Cup Buzzz

I have a full-color, max weight Players Cup Buzzz from 2006... I know that the 2nd first runs were the same year... does the full color have any value?

can you put pics up of the back and profile?
6PhgX.jpg

Profile,
eQkW7.jpg

Bottom,just a name being covered by card.Thanks for the help.

180 'Hole 7' Glow Champion Rancho Roc (Flat) 9/10

I'm considering selling/auctioning this puppy off.

Thanks for any input.

I'd say 45 to 55 unless it has ink.........in which case drop that to 40 to 50.......

PIAS Bargain bin yielded this to my buddy awhile back. Traded him an F2 mamba for it and ended up with the mamba again. Sorry for the rambling anyhoo jw if its worth any more than stock.

Metal Flake Champion Katana. Something like quadruple stamped Wisconson Irish Waters
Spring Opener, March 2012

Attachments

• Mtlflkka_1341112954644.jpg
    Mtlflkka_1341112954644.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.